No announcement yet.

I said this fight wouldn't be close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said this fight wouldn't be close

This fight was not close at all. It ended just the way I said it would. Andre Ward is the future of boxing and has been for a while now.

I didn't think he was gonna put this bad a beating on Dawson, but I was pretty sure he would win. I wanna see a rematch at 175, assuming that Dawson doesn't lose to Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I didn't think he was gonna put this bad a beating on Dawson, but I was pretty sure he would win. I wanna see a rematch at 175, assuming that Dawson doesn't lose to Pascal.
      you think weight had so much to do with it that a rematch is warranted?

they could fight at HW. ward might not stop him, but dawson isn't going to win the fight.

dawson did look a bit drawn at 168, but not to the extent that i think it was the difference in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
        This fight was not close at all. It ended just the way I said it would. Andre Ward is the future of boxing and has been for a while now.
        well aren't you just fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          you think weight had so much to do with it that a rematch is warranted?

they could fight at HW. ward might not stop him, but dawson isn't going to win the fight.

dawson did look a bit drawn at 168, but not to the extent that i think it was the difference in the fight.
          I didn't think it made a major difference, but others believe so. Beating Dawson at 175 adds to his legacy. I think he should wait for Dawson to bounce back with a win over Cloud/Pascal, and then fight him again.

Comment

Damn, I was shook watching this fight I was sure Dawson will win. PFFFT and the way dawson went out hurt even more.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              Damn, I was shook watching this fight I was sure Dawson will win. PFFFT and the way dawson went out hurt even more.
              Poor you...

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                Poor you...
                En la Yuma is your location is that AZ?

Comment

Working...
                X