No announcement yet.

If you're wondering if any professional boxers visit Boxingscene daily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're wondering if any professional boxers visit Boxingscene daily

Yes we do, mostly late at night. If you see a boxer that goes on media trashing everyone that means his feelings are hurt (Mayweather, Broner and Rios) reading what you guys write about us. We have feelings too and we are human like you guys.

I know David Haye reads this site and even has a troll account he uses to hype himself up every single post, 100% posts are about how good David Haye is and how bad everyone else is.

Also I know a few other boxers on here but dont know their identity. We do know that Promoters and their Staff are on here, like my friend Lou DiBella who cries to sue anyone for mentioning his name on a forum and getting people banned by sending strongly worded letters to Staff

Comment

Every body hears/reads the bad media about them, NBA players, MLB, actors, actresses, every one.

Actually, nobody gets it worse than actors. Movie fans can be brutal and have high standards. Worse than boxing fans. But as far as sports go, Boxing fans are the worst fans when it comes to sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        I know David Haye reads this site and even has a troll account he uses to hype himself up every single post, 100% posts are about how good David Haye is and how bad everyone else is.

Also I know a few other boxers on here but dont know their identity. We do know that Promoters and their Staff are on here, like my friend Lou DiBella who cries to sue anyone for mentioning his name on a forum and getting people banned by sending strongly worded letters to Staff
        Lou DiBella is fine in my book, he's always verbally brutalizing old man Arum.

Comment

ya'll remember that one time hbo showed clottey on his computer and he was reading boxingscene

Comment

Isn't Tony Thompson on here as Steak?

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
              Yes we do, mostly late at night. If you see a boxer that goes on media trashing everyone that means his feelings are hurt (Mayweather, Broner and Rios) reading what you guys write about us. We have feelings too and we are human like you guys.
              maybe I am way too late to the party but are you able to say who you are?

Comment

If I was a pro boxer, I'd log onto boxing scene to anonymously troll.

Comment

I thought Floyd Mayweather was on this site as well?

By the name of larryx.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    I thought Floyd Mayweather was on this site as well?

By the name of larryx.
                    nah, LarryX = Ellerbe

Comment

Working...
                    X