Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSU - ALABAMA, Game of the Century [50m prize for Correct Prediction]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] LSU - ALABAMA, Game of the Century [50m prize for Correct Prediction]

250m e-points to closest guess of winner/score!!

#1 LSU faces #2 Alabama, in Tuscaloosa tonight. This is the biggest CFB game in recent years, both teams undefeated and have looked unstopable, this will be game for the ages...

Who you got?

edit: Point Giver has given 200m generously, so now 250m prize for closest answer.

Predictions (close at kickoff)
    -------------
    PACnPBFsuck LSU 28-17
    Medved: LSU 21-17
    Htown Texan: LSU 24-21
    Phenom LSU 35-17
    No Ceilings LSU 34-17
    jmt225 LSU 17-13
    bojangles1987 LSU 20-16
    danny711 Alabama 24-20
    jreckoning : Alabama 21-17
    johnm: Alabama 24-14
    D.I.E.S.E.L: Alabama 33-27
    projext xxx1 Alabama 29-22
    120 Alabama 21-10
    bloody$nate: Alabama 28-24
    LSU
    55.56%
    Alabama
    44.44%
    Last edited by Medved; 11-05-2011, 07:05 PM.

I got LSU winning 21-17 in a close fought game.

Comment

24-21 LSU

Its gonna be a bad ass game!!!!

Comment

I have Alabama 21-17 because of an LSU turnover late deep in their own territory.

Great defenses. Offenses not as good this year but Bama's is slightly better.

Comment

24-14 Bama.

Comment

Update, ATG The Point Giver has donated 200m e-points to the prize. So 250m to the person who predicts the winning team and winning score the closest.

*NO ALTS/NEW ACCOUNTS*

Edit: Can a Mod rename the 50m to 250m in thread title?

Comment

33-27 Bama. The tides secondary has been slacking, they give away big plays on the corners; if they can tighten it up and do what they do, they win. Lee of lsu has thrown 8tds when facing blitz so Bama has to nail him all night.

Comment

29-22 alabama..................

Comment

johnm: Is there a chance that this game is a shoot-out? ESPN "Experts" have predicted a low scoring game, but ESPN Experts are ******s who 99% get it WRONG, just look at their MLB and NFL picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    johnm: Is there a chance that this game is a shoot-out? ESPN "Experts" have predicted a low scoring game, but ESPN Experts are ******s who 99% get it WRONG, just look at their MLB and NFL picks.
                    I think it's difficult to predict a shootout for this game, just based on the defenses. Everyone is pretty much expecting a smash mouth, low scoring game.

But I think Bama wins it, and it wouldn't shock me a bit if they put mid 30's on the scoreboard by themselves.

Oddsmakers have the total set at 41. I think that's a pretty accurate number. But, gun to my head, I'd bet the OVER.

Comment

Working...
                    X