Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Talks Guerrero Injury, Rips Khan Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is khan saying such b!tch ****??? wtf is that about???

and by him saying such things, he's either trying to get another fight set up with him and maidana?? or he's really inferior in his position to say such things, because if khan felt like he was head and shoulders over maidana, then you would think that he wouldn't give two ****s about what maidana does or what happens in his career.......!?!?!

it really doesn't make sense, other than khan has some feelings for maidana, maybe in his mind, he didn't feel like the winner against maidana, he was holding on for dear life in towards the end of their fight.... IDK, but khans statement pertaining to this situation is pretty weird........ to be honest, it really shouldn't be any concern to khan.......... like i said, it's kind of some b!tch ****, it's something that a chick would do or say about one of her EX's.........

seems like khan is caught on some feelings.......

Comment

Shogun99

i couldnt agree more . Khans moving on come on why fight someone who should of lost to morales but was granted a second chance. Chino vale pito
      At the end of the fight he said ill fight morales tomorrow . come on he knows damn well u cant fight tomorrow . he wanted easy way ou the back door.

Comment

This is why i can't respect khan. Such a dumbass for disrepecting maidana and guerrero. I hope maidana gets the khan rematch and kos his ass this time.

Comment

Khan did run like a biatch. The ref definitely helped him survive the last three rounds. Maidana isn't even that skilled of a fighter, and Khan wants to take on Floyd? lmao

Comment

Nobody Wants To Fight Maidana! Sign Bradley Up!

Bradley is the only guy without a fight, and he says he's looking. Mayweather, Ortiz, Pacquiao, Marquez, Morales, Matthysse, Khan all have fights. Who's left? Bradley scared to death to fight anyone other than Alexander. Sign Bradley up to fight Maidana. Mayweather opted for Ortiz as opposed to Maidana who crushed Ortiz. Rios would fight Maidana in a heart beat because he's crazy, but he's not ready for Maidana. So the reasons Bradley wont fight Maidana, is 1) he's scared to death, and 2) he knows his next fight against a top fighter is a "Loss", so he needs the biggest payday possible. Maidana is a warrior and I think he wants Khan so bad, khan will never give him that rematch. I think Maidana blows they Khan if given a second chance; he's too possessed. Maidana could be the next warrior to follow the Durans and Chavez'.

Comment

Maidana's comments are spot on with regard this queerboy.

Amir Queen Con.....I like that....A Mere Con is good, too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy78 View Post
                i couldnt agree more . Khans moving on come on why fight someone who should of lost to morales but was granted a second chance. Chino vale pito
                At the end of the fight he said ill fight morales tomorrow . come on he knows damn well u cant fight tomorrow . he wanted easy way ou the back door.

"Should of lost to Morales"---just because Morales exceeded everyone's expectations, it doesn't mean he won the match. Morales won the middle rounds. Maidana won the early and the late rounds. Both were tagged well and tagged often. A close fight does not equal Morales "should of one".

Comment

Man whats not to like about this guy Amir Queen Khan thats hella funny I like Amir and all but sometimes he's to much when it comes to yapping with the mouth.

Comment

I want to see a rematch, but I think Maidana should have to earn it rather than just walking straight back into a title shot. His record since his win over Ortiz has been terrible, he should reschedule the Guerrero fight and fight Khan again early next year.

As for the Maidana-Khan fight, I don't think Khan benefited from the refereeing at all. I have re watched the fight several times to look for examples of how Cortez was "helping" Khan, and the only time I saw him jump in to break up the action was when Khan had his back turned and Maidana was about to unload on the back of his head. To me that is good refereeing, nobody wants to see rabbit punches and the consequences they can have.

Maidana was also extremely dirty during the fight, attempting to hit Khan when he went to touch gloves several times. He was soundly beaten by Khan, and its his problem that he couldn't finish off a badly hurt Khan when he had more than 6 minutes in which to do it.

Comment

• Khan wants no part of a Maidana rematch. Why? When he can fight the Zab Judah's of the world for millions?

Comment

Working...
                      X