No announcement yet.

This is what I mean when I say black people live in a police state

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    But you do realize that it's not a myth that blacks are policed differently than other races, right?
    of course black people are policed differently. its a group that is only at most 15% of the total population of america yet its committing over 50% of all violent crimes and homicides!!!!!

the next question you should ask is why that is.

I don't see the point of this. If police brutality didn't exist, there would be nothing to get riled up about. Are you saying they should bury these stories? Injustice is injustice and it's good that they report it no matter what in my opinion.
    there is a point. the fact that you dont see how mainstream media that is controlled by nefarious individuals are using exceptional cases and treating it as a norm in order to rile up a population that is committing disproportionate amount of crime relative to their population numbers which caused the death of 5 police officers in texas and causes moral, political, and social chaos all over america and western society for their own political and financial benefit is why society is so messed up today and why there is such a victimhood mentality today with certain groups of people.

people dont realize what is being done to them....

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
      of course black people are policed differently. its a group that is only at most 15% of the total population of america yet its committing over 50% of all violent crimes and homicides!!!!!

the next question you should ask is why that is.
      Well it's funny you say that because literally the first question I asked you is whether I should be harassed by police simply because of my skin color, and you said no.

And now you are saying that of course I should be policed differently because I'm black.

So how the hell do you reconcile that?

there is a point. the fact that you dont see how mainstream media that is controlled by nefarious individuals are using exceptional cases and treating it as a norm in order to rile up a population that is committing disproportionate amount of crime relative to their population numbers which caused the death of 5 police officers in texas and causes moral, political, and social chaos all over america and western society for their own political and financial benefit is why society is so messed up today and why there is such a victimhood mentality today with certain groups of people.

people dont realize what is being done to them....

lol. This is so fascinating to me. Please tell me more of what this grand plan is.

So they rile up the blacks to commit even more crime? Then what happens? Do the blacks start assassinating politicians or what? I need more details about what this grand scheme is before I can tell if what you're saying makes any sense or not!

Comment

more transparent liberal beating around the bush bull*****ting.

are asian and white people committing disproportionate amount of crimes relative to their population numbers????

if you had a daughter, would you want your daughter to date a guy that looks like that????

stop being dishonest and utterly obtuse and talk truthfully.
        Whats any of that got to do with the question. Seems like you are dodging a question to me.

You said one of the reasons this kid was f#ckwithable is cuz of his hair. Whats some hairstyles that should get white & Asian kids handcuffed & talking to the police?

Comment

Well it's funny you say that because literally the first question I asked you is whether I should be harassed by police simply because of my skin color, and you said no.

And now you are saying that of course I should be policed differently because I'm black.

So how the hell do you reconcile that?

i dont need to reconcile anything.

If you look like this:

and you follow police instructions and talk to police in a calm respectful manner, you will be policed differently from a guy that looks like this:

and talks to police in a belligerent, arrogant, hostile way, you will be policed differently.

lol. This is so fascinating to me. Please tell me more of what this grand plan is.

So they rile up the blacks to commit even more crime? Then what happens? Do the blacks start assassinating politicians or what? I need more details about what this grand scheme is before I can tell if what you're saying makes any sense or not!

i clearly explained to you what their plan is and i dont need YOU to verify or validate what im saying.

I KNOW what im talking about and the fact that you have to ask "what their grand plan" is, indicate YOU dont know what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Whats any of that got to do with the question. Seems like you are dodging a question to me.

You said one of the reasons this kid was f#ckwithable is cuz of his hair. Whats some hairstyles that should get white & Asian kids handcuffed & talking to the police?
            i didnt dodge anything. you are either too stupid and or obtuse to get it.

Comment

If you look like this:

and you follow police instructions and talk to police in a calm respectful manner, you will be policed differently from a guy that looks like this:

and talks to police in a belligerent, arrogant, hostile way, you will be policed differently.
              Oh, so you mean you will be policed differently if you are topless and yelling, belligerent, and black, then you should be policed a different way.

What if you're white and topless and belligerent? Should you then be policed the same as if you are with a shirt and not belligerent?

It's like there is some kind of science to this that I'm trying to figure out. You have to explain more. I need to know what happens with a shirt on and without the belligerent part.

i clearly explained to you what their plan is and i dont need YOU to verify or validate what im saying.

I KNOW what im talking about and the fact that you have to ask "what their grand plan" is, indicate YOU dont know what you are talking about.

I'm asking YOU what YOU are talking about, and you're not giving much.

You're saying they want to rile up the blacks. Ok...? So the blacks commit more crime and get thrown in jail more...? Then what? How do they prosper from this? Are you talking about the people that are in control of the private jail systems, and the police system. You might be onto something, bro, but you have to stop being afraid to give your details. If someone laughs at you, then so be it!

Comment

Oh, so you mean you will be policed different if you are topless and yelling belligerent and black then you should be policed a different way.

What if you're white and topless and belligerent? Should you then be policed the same as if you are with a shirt and not belligerent?
                yes.

It's like there is some kind of science to this that I'm trying to figure out. You have to explain more. I need to know what happens with a shirt on and without the belligerent part.
                yes.

the science of common sense and reality.

I'm asking YOU what YOU are talking about, and you're not giving much.
                ive given you more and then some.

You're saying they want to rile up the blacks. Ok...? So the blacks commit more crime and get thrown in jail more...? Then what? How do they prosper from this? Are you talking about the people that are in control of the private jail systems, and the police system. You might be onto something, bro, but you have to stop being afraid to give your detains. If someone laughs at you, then so be it!

yes.

in fact, this topic has already been covered extensively in the lounge in many threads not just by me but by other people. do your research so that you arent so ignorant of the situation.

Comment

yes.

yes.
                  Then you are saying that I should be policed differently because of the color of my skin. No reason to hide under a "sheet" about it.

the science of common sense and reality.
                  It's common sense and reality, yet you initially stated that I shouldn't be treated differently....and now you're saying I should be.

I think you need to work the kinks out of your "common sense and reality," homes.

yes.

in fact, this topic has already been covered extensively in the lounge in many threads not just by me but by other people. do your research so that you arent so ignorant of the situation.

The question is, why are you afraid to dive into it more here. I'm all ears, but you seem to be hesitant.

I promise, I won't laugh at you. Come on, bro. It really seems fascinating. A man who doesn't have the courage to express himself thoroughly and completely doesn't really have any balls, does he?

Comment

If you look like this:

Don't worry, black people. If you want to be treated equally, you only have to be Robert F Smith, the wealthiest African American in the world.

No sweat.

"Cuz if they don't like the way you look....and you got that black skin of course...you get the straight billy club, son!"

Comment

i didnt dodge anything. you are either too stupid and or obtuse to get it.
                      I think you're just trying to be a lowkey racist. Or maybe not so lowkey.

Comment

Working...
                      X