Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Keith Thurman - Face To Face in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman might get embarrassed in this one if he does not train seriously.

Comment

KT is hurtable but I agree with him in that Manny is kind of predictable with his moves these days. I guess it's hard to pull out surprises after 70+ scraps. Probably will be Manny's last fight and I'd go for a KT points win.

Comment

A senator vs the no 1 ww of the world. this will be a very exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          A senator vs the no 1 ww of the world. this will be a very exciting fight.
          Most don't put Thurman on top, but it doesn't really matter. He's one of the best. #3 imo behind Spence and Crawford.

Thurman is a bad style match-up for Manny I think. I do hope Manny wins though, it would be funny as hell.

Comment

Pac putting out that humorous face-off face again. Must be annoying and disheartening to see a guy not taking you seriously when you are trying to be tough. Pac by his usual decision with a flash knockdown or two and Thurman brushing it off as a loss to a legend.

Comment

Manny's getting that "Barry Bonds" head.

Comment

The WBA needs to stop creating multiple champions per division!
                Looks fuccing dumb both Thurman and Pacquiao holding up the same fuccing belt up there!
                Fucc all that super and regular WBA champion..... Sounds stupid as fucc!
                But no doubt in my mind as soon as Thurman and Pacquiao unify the WBA will turn around and create a new regular WBA champion and they'll say he has to fight the winner of Thurman-Pacquiao,...
                Fuccing bullshet! Fucc the WBA!

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Pacquiao looking fresh in the last pic!
                  Dude is a boss

Comment

keith gonna get that work!!! keep running that mouth while the pacman plot for your destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                      KT is hurtable but I agree with him in that Manny is kind of predictable with his moves these days. I guess it's hard to pull out surprises after 70+ scraps. Probably will be Manny's last fight and I'd go for a KT points win.
                      pac always been predictable... the thing is, catching him at it!! that's the hard part. remember rick hatton pre fight? "same move all the time, right hook roll under"... and then what happened on fight night? hatton got caught with the same punch he was dissing pac about! lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X