Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Malignaggi Got Slapped Around, Ran 100 Miles To Exit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor: Malignaggi Got Slapped Around, Ran 100 Miles To Exit

According to UFC superstar Conor McGregor, he wanted to teach Paulie Malignaggi a lesson when the two of them started sparring. Malignaggi was hired by McGregor's team to serve as a sparring partner for the MMA fighter's upcoming boxing debut, against Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Connor nearly bodybagged Paulie with 16 ounce gloves on a full headgear. If that was a 8 ounce glove fight then Paulie is comatosed right now.

Comment

Mcgregor confirmed slapper

Comment

What did paulie think he meant when he said he was gonna have to answer for all the shlt talking.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          connor nearly bodybagged paulie with 16 ounce gloves on a full headgear. If that was a 8 ounce glove fight then paulie is comatosed right now.
          paulie got stopped by some euro bum with rotten teeth a few months back lmfao.... Paulie went all 12 with that irish monkey bum

Comment

... Conor does know that there is plenty of footage of Paulie giving interviews about the first sparring session, within days of the session, speaking clearly with no issues, right? lol

The more he keeps trying to talk up his sheer dominance of the two spars, the more full of **** he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              ... Conor does know that there is plenty of footage of Paulie giving interviews about the first sparring session, within days of the session, speaking clearly with no issues, right? lol

The more he keeps trying to talk up his sheer dominance of the two spars, the more full of **** he looks.
              He's making a big deal out of beating on the softest guy he could find...

Not a good look.

Comment

This sh it is getting epic Connor is owning Paulie

Comment

Comment

I have to agree with Mctapper this time. He did slap Paulie around because that's exactly what those punches looked like lmao. I thought I was watching my grandma in there. This reminds me of Liam Walsh vs Gervonta Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X