Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams vs Martinez arguably the potential fight of the year is tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Sad thing is SKYSPORTS are not showing us this fight after Kermit "the frog" cintron flew out of the ring last time out, SKY was trying to showcase Williams but Cintron ruin it for us over here.
    That sucks...i know i miss some fights others can see, so i know how ya feel..Sometimes i get pissed at time warner cable...we had a long period of hardly any fights a while back and now they are showing lots of good fights again. But i missed a lot during that period.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      I'm stoked and I'm excited I think Paul Williams will come out better prepared and put on a show. It's going to be great and this fight has the potential to be fight of the year. If Martinez wins he gets p4p #2 in my opinion for defeating Pavlik and then Paul Williams. Who would be the toughest competition anyone has faced lately. If Paul Williams wins he will jump to #3 but can get #2 with one more quality win. Stop arguing about fighters who are not fighting each other and appreciate a super fight that should be on ppv but we are getting blessed for free.

Well said my friend.

Comment

I'm getting antsy I think I might watch part 1 all over again. I got it on DVR since they were showing it all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yeah i had the frog up 3 rounds 1 if i remember correctly, I was absolutely delighted when they gave it to williams because you could see Cintron knew and thought he was up and he would get the W, The commentators over here were stunned, and you could tell they wanted the fight to continue because they wanted us to see Williams..But i knew they werent going to show us his next fight..which is sad
          you better find a decent stream then.

Comment

Cant wait for this fight. The 1st fight was easily one of the best of the year.
            Cant believe SKY Sports aren't showing it..gonna have to try get on a stream later.
            Been awhile since i watched the 1st fight, but im certain i scored it a draw. Was such a close fight though i can see an argument for either fighter getting the nod.

If i had to pick a winner, id go with Williams, but its a 50/50 fight for me...looking forward to it.

With this fight and the fights next weekend its a great time for Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
              Cant wait for this fight. The 1st fight was easily one of the best of the year.
              Cant believe SKY Sports aren't showing it..gonna have to try get on a stream later.
              Been awhile since i watched the 1st fight, but im certain i scored it a draw. Was such a close fight though i can see an argument for either fighter getting the nod.

If i had to pick a winner, id go with Williams, but its a 50/50 fight for me...looking forward to it.

With this fight and the fights next weekend its a great time for Boxing.
              Agreed this November is the best month for boxing in a long time.

Comment

War Martinez lets get that win and have a 3rd fight.

Comment

Punisher by TKO, but then again Ive been way off on my picks recently so it will probably be Martinez by ud12.

Comment

anybody got a link?

Comment

Working...
                    X