Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with unwanted attention from fat and ugly girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
    What's the best tactic you have used?
    Use my drunk friend with really low standards as decoy.

Acting like a complete obnoxious prick sometimes work, but sometimes it backfires if they have a really hot friend.

Comment

Ignore them, avoid them as much as possible...tell them to go away, or do something really disgusting that would turn them off

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
        Use my drunk friend with really low standards as decoy.

Acting like a complete obnoxious prick sometimes work, but sometimes it backfires if they have a really hot friend.

Fat and ugly chicks are **** blockers a lot of the time. They know the chances of them getting some are minimal so they make sure their friend doesn't get any.

Comment

Say you got a woman.

Comment

Fat and ugly chicks are **** blockers a lot of the time. They know the chances of them getting some are minimal so they make sure their friend doesn't get any.
            Yes.

I'm not going to lie, I once had to make out with a fatty, just to get to her hot ass friend.

She had a cute face though. It wasn't such a bad prelude.

I might have pictures of party in my closet somewhere, if I find them I'll post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
              Yes.

I'm not going to lie, I once had to make out with a fatty, just to get to her hot ass friend.

She had a cute face though. It wasn't such a bad prelude.

I might have pictures of party in my closet somewhere, if I find them I'll post.

I'm sorry you had to lower yourself to that............you are a warrior!

Comment

What's the best tactic you have used?
                Dude, you got a lot to learn!!!!! don't you know..."EVERY" fat chick has a FINE, but I mean drop dead gorgeous girl friend! All you gotta do is be nice to the fat chick, befriend her, and you instanly win admiration from her fine friends! That is your ticket to dating that gorgeous friend of hers!

Comment

Originally posted by guzi815 View Post
                  Dude, you got a lot to learn!!!!! don't you know..."EVERY" fat chick has a FINE, but I mean drop dead gorgeous girl friend! All you gotta do is be nice to the fat chick, befriend her, and you instanly win admiration from her fine friends! That is your ticket to dating that gorgeous friend of hers!
                  PS...your not using her. keep her as a friend, let her know that!

Comment

Just keep drinkin. Eventually it will turn into to wanted attention.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Just keep drinkin. Eventually it will turn into to wanted attention.

The beer goggles effect.

Comment

Working...
                      X