Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[new interview] victor conte on boxing and drugs must listen to this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    do you guys even realize conte isn't a doctor or anything like that. He was in a fuucking band he played the guitar. the guy is a crook, i don't understand why people get so worked up when he says something.
    Yeah, he's no expert on PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post

These are Conte's exact words that puzzles me and made me curious and suspicious:

On Ped and drugs in boxing: It will continue to be "rampant".(drug use)

"I don't believe they want to know how "rampant" the use of drug really is.

Re: ANDRE WARD"The athletes that are associating with me and are taking the products that I develop are probably the cleanest athletes in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        do you guys even realize conte isn't a doctor or anything like that. He was in a fuucking band he played the guitar. the guy is a crook, i don't understand why people get so worked up when he says something.
        Are you kidding? The man is the kingpin of PEDs and has helped shatter records worldwide. You don't take athletes to the levels he's taken them by simple being a band player.

The man is credible when it comes to PEDs and getting around drug testing.
        Last edited by p4p-champ; 01-29-2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          You think this whole thing will start the changes in testing at all?

Comment

Well, Conte certainly has proven one thing:

Random, OLYMPIC-style blood tests are TOTALLY USELESS.

He gave drugs to OLYMPIC ATHLETES FOR YEARS and what happened to the olympic-style blood tests which Floyd jr kept harping about?

NOTHING.

They caught NO ONE with those tests while olympic athletes have been roiding on for YEARS.

And that is a fact.

Comment

According to the *******s they know more about roids than Victor Conte!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
                You think this whole thing will start the changes in testing at all?
                I doubt it very much, bud.

Comment

I doubt it very much, bud.
                  I was thinking maybe with all the media exposure and the fact that such a big fight has stalled due to testing that maybe we would see some slight changes for mega fights. I guess maybe i'm too optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by A-side meth View Post
                    According to the *******s they know more about roids than Victor Conte!!!!!

The guy responded with "sarcasm" see the smileys

Comment

Is andre ward really working with this guy?? How can that be good.....

Comment

Working...
                      X