No announcement yet.

"Floyd is broke..Al Haymon is helping him."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Dont shoot the messenger...the link is at the bottom.
    Shooting is too good , you need to to bug sprayed and burned for being so delusional .

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      The writing is biased but it is pretty clear floyds gonna end up like tyson. Dude spends money like if he holds it for any period of time it will burn a hole in his pocket.
      Floyd doesn't have Don King robbing him which gives him some chance.

Comment

The demand was shattered . Hes never lived up to any of his hype. And his fights have been boring on top of that. Hes never fought the best version of anyone over the last decade. JMM took what little steam Floyd had when he KOd Manny!
        few fighters in history delivered results as consistently as mayweather, no clue how you can say hes never lived up to his hype. hes proved himself as the best fighter of his generation.

he has fought faded versions of many opponents, so has your hero. its not really his fault, he chased fights with the best when they were in their primes but back then floyd was the high risk low reward fighter. nobody wanted any part of him until he became the man, by then alot of these guys were aging. and he has fought plenty of top notch fighters in their prime as well for the record.

entertainment value is a matter of opinion. i think floyd is the most entertaining fighter in the sport, to each his own.

regardless, hes not broke. the very idea is ridiculous. the fact that you already got off topic proves what we all knew from the beginning, you just wanted to take random shots at him so you started another piece of **** hate thread.

Comment

The examiner?????lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Shooting is too good , you need to to bug sprayed and burned for being so delusional .
            i use bug spray for cologne...i am the most interesting man in the world.
            just curious though...howd you get that red bar of rep? :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              few fighters in history delivered results as consistently as mayweather, no clue how you can say hes never lived up to his hype. hes proved himself as the best fighter of his generation.

he has fought faded versions of many opponents, so has your hero. its not really his fault, he chased fights with the best when they were in their primes but back then floyd was the high risk low reward fighter. nobody wanted any part of him until he became the man, by then alot of these guys were aging. and he has fought plenty of top notch fighters in their prime as well for the record.

entertainment value is a matter of opinion. i think floyd is the most entertaining fighter in the sport, to each his own.

regardless, hes not broke. the very idea is ridiculous. the fact that you already got off topic proves what we all knew from the beginning, you just wanted to take random shots at him so you started another piece of **** hate thread.
              Exactly , you wont find a fighter in history that dont fight faded greats , they ALL do and its the passing of the baton , its just that these butt hurt child Pac fans are so blinded by Manny showing to be a WW fake it makes them hate Floyd more because Manny got face planted by the man Floyd toyed with lol , they make more threads about Floyd than his own fans do lol .

Comment

Who wrote this Pacquiao's mom ? She's feisty.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Who wrote this Pacquiao's mom ? She's feisty.
                  An even more butthurt Pactard...Scoop Malinowski

Comment

i use bug spray for cologne...i am the most interesting man in the world.
                    just curious though...howd you get that red bar of rep? :AOR:
                    The red bar is for the children to give their fellow haters brownie points lol , goes hand in hand with the little kids that put you on ignore because you just smash them with real talk , Ive never giving red or green k for anything its such a childish thing thats abused by kids and not what the forum intended it to be .

Your no man lol , your lucky to be 17 .

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

This may mean something if you weren't in every hate Manny thread. :WORD:So of course your opinion to me is invalid as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X