Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Was at 150 Pounds, Judah at 151 as of Mid-January

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Was at 150 Pounds, Judah at 151 as of Mid-January

Danny Garcia and Zab Judah appeared to be en route to making weight for their Feb. 9 bout at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., according to figures provided by World Boxing Council official William Boodhoo.

Garcia came in at 150 pounds on Jan. 17, a figure certified by Dr. George Bonner, according to the WBC. Judah, meanwhile, was at 151 pounds on Jan. 16, a figure certified by Paul McHugh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wonder who Danny's gonna fight after Judah. He's kinda running outta corpses.

Comment

Danny isnt a chump, if he wins against Judah, And Lucas wins tonight, I think they will get it on in the summer.
      Last edited by Rikanlynx86; 01-26-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Wonder who Danny's gonna fight after Judah. He's kinda running outta corpses.
        Are you joking? He has 1 good fighter on his résumé. He has loads of names to fight so he can prove himself. Maidana, Lucas, even guys like Bradley, Alexander, Paulie and don't forget rios. Khan rematch is there. Lopez, Ortiz, Berto could even be a possible. Most of these guys have traded at 140 an could do so again.
        Last edited by LacedUp; 01-28-2013, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Garcia and Mathysse is the only logical fight to happen next. Winner should fight Rios/Alvarado if they could manage TR to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            Are you joking? He has 1 good fighter on his résumé. He has loads of names to fight so he can prove himself. Maidana, Lucas, Kotelnik, even guys like Bradley, Alexander, Paulie and don't forget rios. Khan rematch is there. Lopez, Ortiz, Berto could even be a possible. Most of these guys have traded at 140 an could do so again.
            Are you joking? Kotelnik isn't active, Maidana, Bradley, Ortiz, Berto, Alexander, and Malignaggi are all at 147. And Rios is with TR, none of those fights should happen. Garcia Matthysse is the fight that needs to be made the only other acceptable fights would be against Peterson or maybe Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Are you joking? Kotelnik isn't active, Maidana, Bradley, Ortiz, Berto, Alexander, and Malignaggi are all at 147. And Rios is with TR, none of those fights should happen. Garcia Matthysse is the fight that needs to be made the only other acceptable fights would be against Peterson or maybe Khabib.
              Did you read my post? Do you think someone like Maidanas wouldn't go back down to 140 to win a belt? Or he could move up to 147 he's big enough. I noted they were at 147 but had fought not too long ago at 140 and would do so again.

Comment

Are you joking? He has 1 good fighter on his résumé. He has loads of names to fight so he can prove himself. Maidana, Lucas, Kotelnik, even guys like Bradley, Alexander, Paulie and don't forget rios. Khan rematch is there. Lopez, Ortiz, Berto could even be a possible. Most of these guys have traded at 140 an could do so again.
                Did you read my post? Do you think someone like Maidanas wouldn't go back down to 140 to win a belt? Or he could move up to 147 he's big enough. I noted they were at 147 but had fought not too long ago at 140 and would do so again.
                I read it, it was a stupid post. What's the ****ing point. He should be fighting guys who campaign at 140.
                Last edited by bigcursedawg; 01-27-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  I read it, it was a stupid post. What's the ****ing point. He should be fighting guys who campaign at 140.
                  You know that won't stop them from going down. Rios (screw the Arum bs, Peterson, JMM, allakhverdiev, Mathysse, Alvarado, Khan II & Holt II. Hell, Prescott is even being mentioned. There are plenty of good fights for him at 140 - and when he's done with these he can start campaigning at 147 and fight some of the guys I mentioned before.

Comment

Working...
                  X