Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the time being... yes

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
      Well they have to prove that.as of now he is the linear champion until someone takes it.
      They have all already proved more then him.

Comment

he is the champ but not the best. imo jmm, peterson, and lucas all beat him. but im a big fan lets hope he brings some more great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          They have all already proved more then him.
          BUT as of now he is undefeated and the LINEAR champion............they have to beat him to be the man at 140 until then there is nothing to discuss.

Comment

BUT as of now he is undefeated and the LINEAR champion............they have to beat him to be the man at 140 until then there is nothing to discuss.
            agree man he is the champ I think Lucas would give him hell...
            But peterson would lose, and Zab I think he is done he is just a name thats all..

Comment

Lol only a dweeb would think that. It's like thinking That Canelo has been the best at 154 the last 2 years.

Theirs 4 or 5 guys who have been fighting each other and proving themselves the last 3 years. some guy doesn't just come walk in and called the kind of the division because two fights went in his favor. That's ridiculous. I could care less what it says on paper. All the belts mean absolutely nothing.

Comment

Yes he is #1. Whether he's the best is a debate.

But he should be considered the guy. That Ring Belt means that.

Comment

This fight should never been for the ring belt. How did khan and garcia become number 1 and 2? 2 golden boy fighter fighting each other and are given an unjustified shot at the ring belt. A joke

Comment

I can't believe people actually put weight on belts these days.

I'm exiting this discussion. It's disgusting me the way boxing fans still think. It's not the 70's anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Um I believe Lucas Matthysse has something to say.
                      Matthysse is garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X