Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your thoughts on Bradley IF he loses to Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pacqquiao manages to outbox Bradley then I'll be the first to say that Manny impressed me, BUT if Bradley stands toe to toe and gets knocked the **** out, then no I won't be impressed. I would expect that to happen. So it really all just depends on what happens not so much a W/L. I know this kind of sounds like a cop out answer.

Comment

exposed! just like Bute was..

Honestly, if Bradley loses to Pacman, it won't affect his career that much..
      All Bradley has to do is to give a good fight, and boxing fans will give him better respect. If he gets embarrassed, Bob can still fix his career.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        If Pacqquiao manages to outbox Bradley then I'll be the first to say that Manny impressed me, BUT if Bradley stands toe to toe and gets knocked the **** out, then no I won't be impressed. I would expect that to happen. So it really all just depends on what happens not so much a W/L. I know this kind of sounds like a cop out answer.
        Bradley could and has stood toe to toe with people and not got knocked out, so at least be impressed with how Pac can ko him, and Pacs ability to ko people who go toe to toe with him.
        Pac has got the chance to get ko'ed himself if he goes toe to toe afterall.

If Floyd pot shoted someone to victory youd be impressed cos thats what floyd is good at.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Bradley could and has stood toe to toe with people and not got knocked out, so at least be impressed with how Pac can ko him, and Pacs ability to ko people who go toe to toe with him.

If Floyd pot shoted someone to victory youd be impressed cos thats what floyd is good at.
          I would reply to you but.....

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

why do these pactarts always bring up floyd? they seem obsessed

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
              why do these pactarts always bring up floyd? they seem obsessed
              Well, a win is a win so why not be impressed just cos Bradley gets ko'ed going toe to toe with Pac?

Boxers dont care if they look good getting a win as long as they win.

Comment

Originally posted by deadlikeme View Post
                it really would depend on how he loses like ts said but even more specific. I see these two having a very ugly fight. Lots of slips and head clashes. If pac makes easy work of bradley he gets full credit on this one. It is a solid win to me.
                :an:............

Comment

I 100% expect Bradley to lose.

My thoughts on him can only go up depending on how well he fights. If he brings it to a UD, I'll think much more highly of him.

If he WINS, then that's what would really shock me and make me think differently of both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                  X