Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defensive Boxing Is Useless In Real Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In real-life situation I don't punch, kick, elbow, knee, or grapple.

I stab and cut.

If you want to fck with me you better be willing to put your life on the line.

That's why I try to stay cordial.

Let's keep it cordial, my friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      Let's be honest, we all watch boxing for the close assimilation of real life combat.

now that MMA is more popular because it is that much closer to real life combat than boxing.

When you have defensive people who shoulder roll and get on their backfoot pedalling......... that **** just will NOT WORK in real life.

First of all, you got clothes on. Unless you're fighting on daytona beach. I got into it last night in Memphis Tennesee(visiting a hospital client). This dude was dipping and diving right off the bat like sweatpea. I throw one punch he dips back and I run up grab his shirt before he can swerve again. Dude looked mind****ed, he got held in place for me to unload a plethora of knuckle sandwiches.

Within 15 seconds, sweatpea wannabe is twitching on the ground cerebral palsy style.

LOL @ defensive boxing on the street. that is all.

Hi there dude.

I wouldnt wanna go to the ground in a street fight. Why? so his mates can kick you in the head?

You think its the octagon out there.

According to Rorion Gracie 90% of the fights end up on the ground. *UNCONFIRMED STAT*

According to actual factual information, 100% of fights start standing up. CONFIRMED.

Jiujitsu and wrestling is good. Not saying it isnt.

I wouldnt dare go to the ground in a night club fight.

Learn to use your fists.

Defensive boxing will save your life. If u know how not to get hit , whats the problem?

Theres too many MMA goons out there ready to take the fight to the ground. Do that and someone will stamp on your head whilst your trying to work your arm bars or chokes.

If your talking about straightners ( british term where beefs are squashed by the guys who are beefing fighting it out one on one and walking away ) then fair enough MMA can come in handy cos MMA is more talior made for one opponent, whilst boxing can handle more than one much easier.

Comment

Working...
      X