No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook vs. Malignaggi, Mike Jones or Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook vs. Malignaggi, Mike Jones or Alexander

Kell Brook is closing in on a World title shot after becoming the first man to stop tough Pole Rafal Jackiewicz in the sixth round of their world title eliminator clash on Saturday night at the Ponds Forge International Arena in Sheffield. The unbeaten Welterweight star promised an X-Factor performance and delivered exactly that – a punch-perfect display that sent a message out that the 25 year-old is ready to announce himself on the big stage.

[Click Here To Read More]

Matchroom PR article of course. First of all that world class stoppage over a bum was completely premature, and ridiculous.
    Second Mike Jones and Malignaggi already have fights scheduled. From what I've seen, you have Brad Solomon and Carson Jones there. Devon is a light welterweight, unless he wants to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      Matchroom PR article of course. First of all that world class stoppage over a bum was completely premature, and ridiculous.
      Second Mike Jones and Malignaggi already have fights scheduled. From what I've seen, you have Brad Solomon and Carson Jones there. Devon is a light welterweight, unless he wants to move up.
      Devon is already campaigning at WW. But, he's no threat.

Comment

Line up Malignaggi and make it 3-0 (Hatton, Khan & Brook)

I would like to see Brook in with Berto but i think he's probably 2 or 3 fights away from taking that fight. They can talk about it, but signing it is another matter.

Mike Jones, Randall Bailey, or even Sotto Karass who Jones struggled against would all be a good test if Brook fights away from home

Comment

Brook just fight someone irrelevant.

Comment

I guess they will be trying to get Malignaggi because he cant bang.

Comment

Mike Jones would probably be the toughest fight out of those 3. I think Brook wipes the floor with Paulie and Devon.

Comment

Paulie is the best known of the 3 over here by a distance and he's also the easiest fight of the 3. So it's a no brainer for me if Brook does fight one of those 3.

Comment

**** Mathcroom sports and their stupid PR articles.

Eddie Hearn got

With that being said, I'll give mad respect to Brook if he decides to fight Jones.

Comment

Well Jones is booked, and DK is not gonna give up Devon in his first fight at 147...and paulie fights saturday...so i doubt it will be any of those 3

Comment

Working...
                    X