Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Thurman, Charlo, Lubin, PEDs, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Thurman, Charlo, Lubin, PEDs, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with numerous topics being tackled, like Errol Spence vs. Keith Thurman, the punching power of Jermell Charlo, random drug testing in boxing, the future of Erickson Lubin, and more. Dam bro you went 2 for 3 and Trout almost pulled the upset so that one went how you expected. All three fights were intriguing but specifically I want to talk about Jermell Charlo. You said he would be the puncher in this fight but he only has a 50% ko ratio. I don't think I can remember a fighter turning into a one punch ko artist 25 fights into his career. And the rage and behavior after the fight in my opinion is disrespectful to the game. Did Lubin say something out of line to cause that? Thoughts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

VADA for the Charlos to silence the doubters.

Comment

seems like a lot of people thing the Charlos are on PEDs. Breadman is not discouraging those thoughts either. I suspect he thinks they are on PEDs too but he just can't say it for fear of being sued.

But its the old saying; if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and is generally duckish then it probably is a duck.
      Turns into 1 punch ko artist mid career, aggressive behaviour, more muscular in short order - you decide.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        VADA for the Charlos to silence the doubters.
        I think Jermall will be avoided at MW not only because he's good but because he's doubted.

Comment

So that signed up to VADA thing on boxrec dont really mean a damn thing, only 5% having been tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            So that signed up to VADA thing on boxrec dont really mean a damn thing, only 5% having been tested.
            Clean testing is different from VADA. You sign up for Clean Testing but it it's not a given that you are tested. When you sign up for VADA you will be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              I think Jermall will be avoided at MW not only because he's good but because he's doubted.
              Can't be avoided for too long because he is a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Clean testing is different from VADA. You sign up for Clean Testing but it it's not a given that you are tested. When you sign up for VADA you will be tested.
                So I'm right in thinking the VADA bit on boxrec means theyre signed up to the Clean Testing Program, as of which only 5% have been tested.

And when theres an announcement on Twitter, say for example "Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne have entered testing for their fight......" is the only time when theyre thoroughly tested.

Comment

Daaayyyuuuummmm Charlo making these guys write in with teary eyes. SMH.

Do y'all expect Bread to say they're clean. They KO'd his guy too lol.

I love Bread's columns but come on, yall know he has a beef with Charlo's too.

Comment

Bread killing the Charlo's on his Twitter. Sounds like too much salt in his diet to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X