Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex-Green Beret talks to Kaepernick about not standing for the national anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Ex-Green Beret talks to Kaepernick about not standing for the national anthem

Why you care so much about this nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Why you care so much about this nonsense
      Why do you care so much?

Comment

Real fighting men know that they put their lives on the line for freedom. Which includes freedom of expression.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Why do you care so much?
          I don't ...

Comment

I don't ...
            So why not skip the thread instead of commenting? I'll never understand why people comment in threads they don't care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              So why not skip the thread instead of commenting? I'll never understand why people comment in threads they don't care about.
              Usually do that's why that's why I'm not talking about the topic of discussion but instead asked you why do you care so much about this to make so many threads about it ? why is this a hot topic issue for you

Comment

Usually do that's why that's why I'm not talking about the topic of discussion but instead asked you why do you care so much about this to make so many threads about it ? why is this a hot topic issue for you
                Imma talk about what I wanna talk about. Nobody is forcing you to read it or respond

Comment

hmm didn't know that he's making a praying position..cool

Kind of like Tim Tebow

Comment

Yeah? Well, that changes everything. NOT! I see your green beret and raise you the navy seal that killed Bin Laden who says Kaepernick is a piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X