No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: Wilder vs Breazeale sold only 6000 tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Actually it sold 7,129 tickets. Hearn is lying. I have the info from the NYSAC. They did lose a ton of money on this card though. Showtime won't last much longer in boxing.
    Share the link or STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Share the link or STFU
      There is no link dummy I just explained it.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        i heard it was about $18 mil. But showtime only paid about half. Haymon dug into his own pockets to put the rest. That was just to keep him from going to DAZN and block the AJ fight
        Heard from who? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Post the screenshot of the email you received from them.

Have you ever gotten a response from the NYSAC this fast KTFOKING? I know I haven't. They're notoriously slow
          I'm not showing you my email. Contact them yourself if you don't believe me. I was just letting people know that Hearn was lying. It did sell more than 6,000 tickets.

Comment

wilder is a huge star doe. maybe if we keep saying it it will be true. i know haymon and showtime execs are on the verge of suicide. why am i paying this guy so much???

Comment

I'm not showing you my email. Contact them yourself if you don't believe me. I was just letting people know that Hearn was lying. It did sell more than 6,000 tickets.
              So I'm other words you're lying. I've contacted the NYSAC on numerous occasions and they have never gotten back that fast. It's hard enough to get them to respond period.

Comment

There is no link dummy I just explained it.
                Then share the contact point.
                The email, the phone number, the address for your letter, whatever.

If you walked into the offices of the New York State Athletic Commission as 'John Q Public' and they simply gave you the information, say that.

Wilder-Breazeale was 7 days ago, other folks are already doubting the speed with which you were able to get said information, and I'm calling bull****.

The attendance number was said to be clearly over 13000 people, so to argue that anywhere near 6000 tickets were given away makes your claim even more bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  So I'm other words you're lying. I've contacted the NYSAC on numerous occasions and they have never gotten back that fast. It's hard enough to get them to respond period.
                  Well thats your problem not mine. And why would I be lying about this? Hearn is the one lying, not me.

Comment

Well thats your problem not mine. And why would I be lying about this? Hearn is the one lying, not me.
                    Because you have an agenda just like the other people here that tell lies. You even made a thread stating you wouldn't feel bad if Wilder was killed in the ring. That speaks for itself.

Comment

You, like Hearn, is a liar. You won't even show the screenshot of the email like this

And FYI that was my second request and they never got back to me. I know how notorious the NYSAC is when it comes to responding to record request. That's why I know you're lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X