No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Grabbing is not part of boxing as stated in the video, countless articles on the internet and in the rules of sanctioning bodies. Grabbing and holding as a constant practice to avoid fighting on the
    inside is supposed to be penalized.
    Yep. These Floyd fans are okay with clinch fouling as long as it's Floyd doing it.

WhiteKnight23 is happy seeing Floyd duck. The more he lingers on and not face the music the more obvious why Floyd is called a cherry picker of the decade

The more the days, months and years passes by.. That only strengthens the fact that Floyd didn't have the cohonez to fight a healthy Pacquiao. It will only haunt Floyd 'till they day he dies

No one's fault, but himself. Floyd had a chance to quash this debate, but look at it now.. Still this debate never ends..

It's like Pac doesn't even have to throw a punch and Pac keeps on winning haha!

Oh, I love it!

During the Manny Thurman Press-con:

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I don’t think so, he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

Interviewer: Do you want a rematch with Floyd?

@ 1:30 Manny: I dunno. I'm active. He's retired. No need to bother him. Let him enjoy his retirement (Then looks at Ellerbe)

Straight up DISS.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-31-2019, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Whether there is a rematch or not it doesn't matter because in the biggest fight in the last 30 years where the whole world was watching Floyd did nothing to close the show and stunk the joint out with defensive skills. He's one of the ATG based on skill and $$ and he had the greatest opportunity ever and blew it. He was a killer at Lightweight and dominated guys like Coralles, Marquez, Gatti and countless others, even the much larger Canelo. So here's this ring genius and he literally was and all he does is run hold and pot shot a smaller past his prime Pac. I think he knew what would happen if he actually fought,,, a fight would break out. He wanted no part of it and literally created a no contest meaningless match and walked away with the dough. How sad. I call that losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
        Whether there is a rematch or not it doesn't matter because in the biggest fight in the last 30 years where the whole world was watching Floyd did nothing to close the show and stunk the joint out with defensive skills. He's one of the ATG based on skill and $$ and he had the greatest opportunity ever and blew it. He was a killer at Lightweight and dominated guys like Coralles, Marquez, Gatti and countless others, even the much larger Canelo. So here's this ring genius and he literally was and all he does is run hold and pot shot a smaller past his prime Pac. I think he knew what would happen if he actually fought,,, a fight would break out. He wanted no part of it and literally created a no contest meaningless match and walked away with the dough. How sad. I call that losing.
        Exactly, Floyd stunk up the place in the biggest fight in history, and the funny thing is he has been harping he will do a rematch to redeem himself, but all he did was apologize about it and instead of doing the rematch. He chose to fight non boxers to redeem himself lol

Pussay boy Floyd. Exposed over and over again.

Will you look at that straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY THIS DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC RECENTLY, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And to this day silence for a rematch.. No honor, no integrity..silence is deafening,,

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-14-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          actually not only in vegas, but all over the world it seems (at least as long as he has his buddy kenny bayless with him).

if you watch the woman beater *floyd's fight with the japanese guy, i kid you not, the japanese guy pushes the woman beater *floyd and bayless says "no pushing", and directly after, the woman beater *floyd pushes off with his left elbow and then hits the japanese guy and knocks him down, and does bayless say anything, no.
          Floyd gets away with everything, but we live in a world were cameras are rolling, and this epic thread has exposed his fake win to the T. Rewind doesn't support his win. #FAKEWIN

It's Floyd himself he said he OWES US

STRAIGHT FROM FLOYDY HIMSELF.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.89dc0b6bea1b

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2019, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Damn, this shit is longer than the Mueller investigation!

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Best punch of the night
              https://youtu.be/OmEESwBPzFc

Mayweather is just the superior fighter and now he’s Pacquiao boss. Deal with it.

Comment

• I am a fan of both Floyd and Pac but i just don't see why people think Pac won? Seemed one sided to me. I wasn't going in thinking or hoping one would win over the other since i am a huge fan of both, but when the fight was done i thought it was an easy call -- Floyd. When i rewatched the match i was confused why Pac was not being his usual self. He seemed to hold back; as if he was nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  "Brutal" uppercut lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    its 2019 man, ya'll really need to move on, this is ridiculous
                    Guess what your boy Spence said after Pac beat Broner UP?

@ 8:58 - "Floyd is not fighting Pacquiao"

#SPOOKED

During the Manny Thurman Press-con:

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I don’t think so ,he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-27-2019, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kellogg9 View Post
                      I am a fan of both Floyd and Pac but i just don't see why people think Pac won? Seemed one sided to me. I wasn't going in thinking or hoping one would win over the other since i am a huge fan of both, but when the fight was done i thought it was an easy call -- Floyd. When i rewatched the match i was confused why Pac was not being his usual self. He seemed to hold back; as if he was nervous.
                      Well if you are open minded. Watch the proof in this epic thread.

Or at least see this one.. And tell me who connected more. And Yes Pac was half the man he was that night. The guy had a torn rotator cuff and still connected more, and landed the cleaner effective punches as well.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-24-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X