• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The Bombsquad up in this B*ATCH!!!
    Yes brother!! Updated my sig with devastating KO

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Breazeale was as good as a fight that has 2wks camp.
      From the outcome of this fight, there is no fccking diffence.
      I think we both know Breazeale is no Ortiz, but I'm not quite sure you knew that before he got laid out in one.....Like I said before, for example: "Emanual Steward" (who believes in CAMPS) trained "Lennox" (who ALSO believes in CAMPS) for the "DANGEROUS" Oliver MCall REMATCH. The "CAMP" provided the DIFFERENCE in getting Lennox the win! CAMPS WORK FOR SERIOUS CONTENDERS - they help REVISE strategy to come up with a plan - do your homework Lala! Tapes of past fights are used, appropriate sparring partners (height, style,speed etc,.) are PAID to come in for fight simulation. Again, CAMPS WORK! Just because they mean nothing to you tough guy, doesnt mean they don't work.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        I’d buy your argument only if I wore a tin foil hat. Wilder has 0 control over who they make his mandatory, nada, zero, zilch

What about Haymon?

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
          Really? He got up real quick and was totally fine at the count of 9 and 10.
          Looked to me that he got up a split second after the ten count but that's really beside the point. Truth is he was not fine and had the fight gone on he would have been totally lights out in short order. If you watched the replays of the KO punch did you notice the way it turned Breazeale's head and the whip lash of his head off of his shoulder? It was one hell of a punch!

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            What about Haymon?
            Haymon quite possibly. But who knows. At this point it’s merely speculation. Same argument could be made for Hearn camp if it’s made for Haymon. Ruiz isn’t ranked in the top 15 in any org yet magically he is ranked 5 by the WBA. Yes the Miller fiasco threw a wrench into things but no one can tell me a real top 10 wouldn’t have jumped at the opp to take him on if given a serious consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              He fought Fury because he thought he was done, not to test himself

Dillian Whyte wants to fight him, but Wilder don't even want none of that.

Ortiz is old and has been on the downward slide for over 5/6 years now.
              Spoken like a true Englishman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Wilder beat joshua leftovers
                Yes and he does it much more convincingly than Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Breazeale is on Martin level, well Joshua didn`t finish Breazeale in first round, but he did that kind of thing to Martin ( second round), so there is nothing to be really impressed about.

Only idiots think that Joshua is easy job for Wilder because of that, lol.

We learned from some fights that Joshua, Wilder and Fury ares level higher than other guys. Ortiz gave Wilder some real trouble, but the big question is if he can repeat that in rematch if it happens.
                  I believe Ortiz is KOed sooner in a rematch. I also believe Fury doesn't want a rematch with Wilder. Yes, he out boxed him in their fight but having experienced Wilder's power and knowing Wilder would approach the second fight differently he has serious trepidations about a second go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Breazeale beat the count, he should been giving a benefit of doubt for a come back.... Fight called off too early. Does it mean fights should be called off at every KD?
                    Don't believe Breazeale beat the count but it was hairline close. If he had beat the count allowing the fight to continue would have put him in great danger as he was in no shape to defend against what certainly would have come.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Everyone applauding Jim Grey, please stop. Dude is a total ******* that’s been checked by numerous fighters in the past. James Toney and Kostya Tsyzu are the most memorable. Obviously, what he said about Breazeale was true. But you don’t **** on a guy that basically just saw his boxing career end. At least his boxing career as he envisioned it. There’s more tactful ways of asking Wilder that question. Especially with Breazeale standing right there waiting to be interviewed. Not to mention, SHO didn’t spend the last several months promoting this as a fight nobody wanted to see. It’s not asking too much to show the guy at least half the respect SHO has treated him with during the entire promotion.
                      You know, I really don't think Grey's intention was to insult Breazeale. I think he said what he said as a way of perhaps provoking Wilder into fighting a better caliber of opponent. Intentions aside though it was a thoughtless comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X