Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      Lol, so was he clean for the other thing on sample B?
      Like I told people in my thread. If this drug wasn't found in the B-sample it means he didn't take it. He definitely took something.

What we DON'T know is how this is even possible. HGH has a longer half life; he surely had to have popped for it on the first test unless the testing was too wide apart.

I'm thinking he tried to game it and his metabolism ratted him out.

Comment

God damn!!! This mother****er was juicing to the gills to try to blast Joshua's head off!! It's almost comical at this point. He's probably drinking horse tranquilizers as we speak!

Comment

Ban his cheating ass.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            HGH makes better sense to me.

The plot thickens though. How do you pop for one on the A-sample and then pop for a completely different one for the B-sample without popping again for the first?

I wonder if he was trying to game the system - alternate steroids to try to flummox the findings leading up to the fight.
            This wasn't the B sample from that test, this was a completely different test on a different day

Comment

To be caught for hgh you'd have to have very recently injected it... I'd find it hilarious if Miller has both b samples come up clean (for hgh and the gw1615).

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                begs the question...is it better to cheat and maybe win or lose out on 6.5 million and get caught cheating?
                Considering he was simply just cannon fodder I'd say just fight clean, get slumped and be rich. My guess is that he's always cheated for his whole career but has been caught out perhaps due to stricter testing or more thorough testing than normal.

It's possible this has ruined him. He's unlikely to ever get such a guarantee again or earn one by beating the right guys to get such a shot.

Comment

Why didn’t he test positive for HGH before? This guy talked a lot of crap about PED use and then gets popped twice.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    HGH makes better sense to me.

The plot thickens though. How do you pop for one on the A-sample and then pop for a completely different one for the B-sample without popping again for the first?
                    He didn't. They're saying that he failed a completely separate test for HGH.

The b-sample of the first failed test isn't opened until next Thursday.

Comment

Don't blame Jarell "Big Fat Druggy" Miller! He didn't KNOWINGLY take it, he promised.

Comment

Working...
                      X