Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'NEBRASKA? I ain't scared of no man from Nebraska, Call Al' Errol Spence on Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    In all honesty for it looks like Crawford will have to pull the best of 140 to make fights. Taylor, Hooker(I know they're friends), and Prograis would all be credible wins against large 140 pounders that could all easily fight at 147. Same for Ramirez. Ugas would be a great win, we all know he is better than Porter and possibly Garcia. Danny is a name but I would bet all of my points that Ugas beats him just like he beat Porter.
    Ugas is a good fighter no doubt, but Garcia is a bigger name and I bet TR prefers him. Ugas vs Garcia is a very competitive fight as was the Ugas vs Porter and Garcia vs Porter fights.

Pulling up 140 pounders is what probably happens, but that's why I mentioned Ramirez. Unless Arum wants to set Ramirez up for Lopez, it makes a lot of sense. This is a fight Arum has mentioned in the past.

Comment

What hold does PBC have at 140? Prograis, Barachyk, Ramirez, Hooker, and Taylor are all the top guys at 140 with all the belts and they are all under promotional contracts and do not fight under PBC or have management agreements with Haymon.
      Regis Prograis, in my opinion, wins the WBSS to get the WBA/IBF/WBC 140lb belts, with Ramirez having to fight him to still be called champion, and Regis is with DiBella.

Mario Barrios is coming along, Mikey Garcia is soon to be at the weight, Baranchyk is also with DiBella, and that's before you start talking about Broner and Figueroa Jr (who should both be at 140lbs) or the vets/prospects still in the mix.

Give it 12 months

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Regis Prograis, in my opinion, wins the WBSS to get the WBA/IBF/WBC 140lb belts, with Ramirez having to fight him to still be called champion, and Regis is with DiBella.

Mario Barrios is coming along, Mikey Garcia is soon to be at the weight, Baranchyk is also with DiBella, and that's before you start talking about Broner and Figueroa Jr (who should both be at 140lbs) or the vets/prospects still in the mix.

Give it 12 months
        Regis Prograis is not affiliated with PBC and has never fought on one of their shows. Trying to attribute him to PBC is complete and utter nonsense especially when his last fights have been on ESPN and DAZN. Same for Baranchyk. After the fiasco of the Wilder meeting with DAZN we don't even know if Dibella still is a promoter that PBC utilizes. No one gives a **** about Figueroa and Broner is a has been who never did **** at 140 besides receiving a gift vacant title against some Russian who never fought again and punching Ashley Theophane in the nuts on Spike TV. All the belts have zero connection to PBC and that wont change 12 months from now.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 04-14-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

We haven't heard **** about a fight with Porter being finalized so he better be willing to negotiate with Crawford. No ****ing excuses especially if you are going to talk ****. Got his drunk ass on the stage denigrating Crawford and his resume but when they met face to face its "Why wouldn't I take the easy route". So if Porter the easy fight/route to be made then he better be fighting him next.
          Errald don't want that fight. And it's clear because he talks about "sides of the street" yet he can't fight nobody but LIGHTWEIGHTS on his side???

What?

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          he fights for a living, is that not bold?
          This is a boxing forum Larry. Everyone we talk about fights for a living.

I respect all fighters, period. But when they start talking trash and acting all humble in person...it comes off all wrong.

Charlo Jacobs all over again...matter of fact PBC seems to have one thing in common: they're front runners.

Of course all fighters are bold Larry I'm speaking in relation to his peers namely Crawford. Crawford is ready to settle up next is Spence truly. When that call comes after the 20th will Spence instruct the people that work for him to make the fight with Crawford. For example bold was Jacobs doing what he had to do to make the fight with GGG. He could have easily continued fighting lesser opponent for less money on Showtime/PBC cards but he wanted GGG so he made it happen giving no ****s about his managements relationship with HBO. We have had both Lennox Lewis and Khan come out saying all the network/promotional stuff is just excuses and if both fighters want it then the fight happens.
          Spencer doesn't want the fight right now. Period.

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          I can't wait for this. I'm a fan of both but I give Spence the edge at this point.

Neither one is afraid, they're both ultra confident in their abilities, and they both have an insane will to win. I'm trying to remember when was the last time we had such an intriguing match up.

Probably Wilder and Joshua but Spence and Crawford is going to be special.
          This ****** HarvardBlue compares Wilder v Joshua with Spencer v Crawford

In one sense you have a Windmiller with a resume of Cabbies against the Lineal HW Champ

In another sense you have sparring hero Errald Spencer against the #1 PFP fighter in the world

Those fights are nothing alike.

One is a chess match and one is an exploration into CLEAN ENERGY A LA WINDMILLS

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            So after the 20th, will Crawford do what Jacobs did and dare to be great and take the network excuse out of it? Will he tell Bob that this fight isn't big enough for a Co-PPV and everyone knows it, so just let me go to that side to make the fight? Or will Crawford just let Arum go on a media tour and tell the world why the fight won't happen? If Crawford truly wants the fight, he will tell Bob to scrap any of the network BS and just let him go over there and go grab his legacy defining win and the IBF strap.

See how easy that was?
            When did Crawford do the "network excuse"?

That was Errald Spencer.

Are you high, boy?

And here's Terrence letting lil Errald know who run it

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              This ****** HarvardBlue compares Wilder v Joshua with Spencer v Crawford

In one sense you have a Windmiller with a resume of Cabbies against the Lineal HW Champ

In another sense you have sparring hero Errald Spencer against the #1 PFP fighter in the world

Those fights are nothing alike.

One is a chess match and one is an exploration into CLEAN ENERGY A LA WINDMILLS
              Y'all gotta come up with some better material. Maybe you should have your friends look it over before you put it out for the world to see. I'm assuming you have friends. Errald Spencer??. That's just lazy. Im sure you spent plenty of time to come up something and that's what you come up with? Now I gotta waste my time responding to this BS.

Comment

When did Crawford do the "network excuse"?

That was Errald Spencer.

Are you high, boy?

And here's Terrence letting lil Errald know who run it

He used Jacobs as an example and I said like Jacobs, will Crawford take the network excuse out of it and go to FOX/SHO? There is no network excuse if Crawford makes the jump for that fight.

So will he do that? Or will he let his promoter act like this is some huge mega 2+ million PPV type of fight where both networks will work together in making?

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  Y'all gotta come up with some better material. Maybe you should have your friends look it over before you put it out for the world to see. I'm assuming you have friends. Errald Spencer??. That's just lazy. Im sure you spent plenty of time to come up something and that's what you come up with? Now I gotta waste my time responding to this BS.
                  Errald is from an ESPN boxing writer and Spencer is from Kell Brook

Errald Spencer ain't shit. He aint SHIT

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    He used Jacobs as an example and I said like Jacobs, will Crawford take the network excuse out of it and go to FOX/SHO? There is no network excuse if Crawford makes the jump for that fight.

So will he do that? Or will he let his promoter act like this is some huge mega 2+ million PPV type of fight where both networks will work together in making?
                    I can treat you like a child if that's what you want.

Terrence Crawford has this thing called a "promoter". His promotional company, Top Rank, has TV rights with specific television broadcasting stations, namely ESPN.

So, no, Terrence Crawford cannot just "go to FOX/SHO" as you suggest. Terrence is contractually bound to fight with T.R. and at the moment Top Rank is not doing any FOX/SHO fights. Do you understand that?

Errald Spencer fights with an "advisor" which is NOT the same thing as a "promoter". When you use an "advisor" there is no legal document requiring X, Y, or Z. Spencer could actually do a 1-fight with Top Rank, DAZN, Lou Dibella, ZANFER, etc. and face zero penalty of any kind.

So, yes, Errald can actually just "go to ESPN/Top Rank" and fight whenever he wants.

Terrence Crawford put promotions aside and offered Danny "Sweetbitch" Garcia $3m + PPV to fight. Danny is not bound to any promoter although he does use PBC as an advisor. Danny did not take the fight.

Amir Khan is a free agent, like Danny Garcia/Shawn Porter/Keith Thurman/Errald Spencer. However, unlike all of those guys Amir Khan actually wanted to fight. That is why Khan will earn $5m + PPV on Saturday night.

Historically Crawford has NEVER, EVER, ducked a single fighter. He's fought them all and has been public about his desire to fight Errald Spencer, Thurman, Danny, and Porter. None of those guys wants that fight though.

And, specifically, it was Errald Spencer who famously tweeted "some fighters are on the wrong side of the street". That was Errald Spencer suggesting a fight between himself and Terrence Crawford could NOT happen because Errald would only fight PBC guys.

This isn't Russia or China. Terrence can't make people fight him. They have to sign on and it's especially pathethic since they have no promoter to hide behind...it's an advisor.

And this whole "my side/your side" joke...Spencer hasn't fought 1 single PBC opponent that isn't a Lightweight. And he's been PBC for years. It's pathethic. And you, as a fan, are pathetic for not only supporting it, but defending it too. Shame on you

Do you understand?
                    Last edited by Bjl12; 04-14-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I can treat you like a child if that's what you want.

Terrence Crawford has this thing called a "promoter". His promotional company, Top Rank, has TV rights with specific television broadcasting stations, namely ESPN.

So, no, Terrence Crawford cannot just "go to FOX/SHO" as you suggest. Terrence is contractually bound to fight with T.R. and at the moment Top Rank is not doing any FOX/SHO fights. Do you understand that?

Errald Spencer fights with an "advisor" which is NOT the same thing as a "promoter". When you use an "advisor" there is no legal document requiring X, Y, or Z. Spencer could actually do a 1-fight with Top Rank, DAZN, Lou Dibella, ZANFER, etc. and face zero penalty of any kind.

So, yes, Errald can actually just "go to ESPN/Top Rank" and fight whenever he wants.

Terrence Crawford put promotions aside and offered Danny "Sweetbitch" Garcia $3m + PPV to fight. Danny is not bound to any promoter although he does use PBC as an advisor. Danny did not take the fight.

Amir Khan is a free agent, like Danny Garcia/Shawn Porter/Keith Thurman/Errald Spencer. However, unlike all of those guys Amir Khan actually wanted to fight. That is why Khan will earn $5m + PPV on Saturday night.

Historically Crawford has NEVER, EVER, ducked a single fighter. He's fought them all and has been public about his desire to fight Errald Spencer, Thurman, Danny, and Porter. None of those guys wants that fight though.

And, specifically, it was Errald Spencer who famously tweeted "some fighters are on the wrong side of the street". That was Errald Spencer suggesting a fight between himself and Terrence Crawford could NOT happen because Errald would only fight PBC guys.

This isn't Russia or China. Terrence can't make people fight him. They have to sign on and it's especially pathethic since they have no promoter to hide behind...it's an advisor.

And this whole "my side/your side" joke...Spencer hasn't fought 1 single PBC opponent that isn't a Lightweight. And he's been PBC for years. It's pathethic. And you, as a fan, are pathetic for not only supporting it, but defending it too. Shame on you

Do you understand?
                      Good post.

Comment

Working...
                      X