Kubrat Smiles: SEXUALLY ASSAULTS REPORTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    She enjoyed it buddy.
    She didn't seem the least bit bothered anyways...laughing and smiling big. She was right up in his bare chest at the start and he was a little overwhelmed...I'd have been too...LOL. But they probably won't send any female interviewers to interview him anymore.
    Last edited by jaded; 03-25-2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Clearly some people have no idea what an actual sexual assault is. Is a slap on the booty considered "rape" now or nah? WTF is it with allegedly heterosexual men using emotional arguments the same way women do? The weaker sex really have y'all have trained to think like them.

Comment

I am so glad I found this thread. Now I know. Now I know...

All those years when I was little, Aunt's, My Mom, girls at school. They were not merely kissing me, they were sexually assaulting me.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          She didn't seem the least bit bothered anyways...laughing and smiling big. She was right up in his bare chest at the start and he was a little overwhelmed...I'd have been to...LOL. But they probably won't send any female interviewers to interview him anymore.

She probably invited him over to eat some sushi off her headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I googled her and her interview. She ain't all that, to be honest. Some of the other chicks are hotter. I like Poncher.
            True, but she probabaly a better lay, she looks like a freak. She has that dick sucker lips

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              The woman conducting the interview, where did she learn how to speak english? She starts the interview by saying, "Ok, that was one of the "most savagest" fights, the most bloodiest fights I've ever seen." Might as well say, "That was the mostest savagestest fight I've ever seen". Pulev didn't pull the most intelligent or graceful move either...These 2 dummies are perfect for each other. Haha
              She probably from cali and learned from there its popular lingo in cali, savagest.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                Nothing wrong with that. Clearly some people have no idea what an actual sexual assault is. Is a slap on the booty considered "rape" now or nah? WTF is it with allegedly heterosexual men using emotional arguments the same way women do? The weaker sex really have y'all have trained to think like them.
                Those men are the guys who never got chicks or have zero charisma so they hate hard. Its pathetic, women used to call guys sissies if the man never shown aggression, most women say i want a man who sweeps me off my feet and makes the move

Comment

Love this thread. War Pulev

Ray*, there's a difference between a woman and a whore

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post

Who said a slap on the booty is rape? Stop trying to ****ing strawman. You can't just walk up to people and kiss them like that. Get the **** outta here with that ****. If that happened to you daughter, you'd be livid. And if you wouldn't be, then you're just as disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Those men are the guys who never got chicks or have zero charisma so they hate hard. Its pathetic, women used to call guys sissies if the man never shown aggression, most women say i want a man who sweeps me off my feet and makes the move
                      Oh yeah? How many women have you walked up to and kissed? And if they weren't offended, then they're probably thots

Comment

Working...
                      X