Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Austin Trout - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Austin Trout - Face To Face at Final Presser

Hurd vs. Trout Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Six of the world's best 154-pound boxers met face-to-face at the Highline Ballroom in Manhattan on Thursday at the final press conference for this Saturday's world championship tripleheader live on SHOWTIME. Photos by Stephanie Trapp/Ed Diller.
    [Click Here To Read More]

TROUT looks focused. Ready. He's going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by bigko View Post
      TROUT looks focused. Ready. He's going to win.
      notice how they pull against the new guy in certain cases.

Comment

I don't know if Trout can take Hurd's power. The height difference will aslo be a factor. Finally, I think Trout's shot. Hurd in 4 or 5.

Comment

Odell Beckham Jr. Is a big motha****a

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            I don't know if Trout can take Hurd's power. The height difference will aslo be a factor. Finally, I think Trout's shot. Hurd in 4 or 5.
            did you see the difference in shoes they were wearing though?

Hurd had his platform boots on and Trout rocked up in his slippers. Height difference wont be that bad come fight night (Hurd is a big mofo though)

Comment

Wasn't really interested in this fight until I read Trout's speech,, he got some miles on him but his fire in the belly is undeniably there..This card just got a lot more interesting now

Comment

Hurd was outboxed by Harrison for most of their fight up until the knockout. Hurd seems strong but it will be interesting if his come forward style will bode well at the elite level. Trout has some miles on him but is quite skilled and has experience. Starting to get hyped for this one. Peace.

Comment

I wonder what Jarrett's parents were thinking when they named him? Have you noticed it? When you pronounce his name, it sounds like Jarreturd.

LOL!

As for the fight, I expect win or lose for Trout to put in a great performance, and at this stage I expect he'll win.

Comment

Working...
                  X