Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't we all just ignore the trolls??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't we all just ignore the trolls??

Yesterday JerseySugar asked what happened to one of the most knowledgeable posters in this forum, TheGreatA. He used to post here a lot, but doesn't anymore. That's a great shame - but it's our own damn fault!

If some troll starts an absurd thread, where he claims all old-time fighters are crap, that Ali was a coward, that Vitali would murder all the champs before him, and that Calzaghe is the greatest p4p of all time... what happens? We start arguing with him!!! A thread like that will be kept alive by the rest of us for days, as we try to talk some sense into the moron's head... which of course is impossible, and exactly what gets him off!

Why can't we all agree to just ignore these trolls? If we don't, this nonsense will never stop... and serious posters, like TheGreatA, will take their business elsewhere.

I completely agree. We should try our best not to post in troll threads. Feeding a troll is the worst thing you can do because it encourages them even more.
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-22-2010, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I take it one step further: I put proven trolls on ignore so they can't post in my threads. If everyone else did likewise the trolls would have no where go in this section to get their kicks. If they create their own threads, there's no law that says we have to respond in it; and if this section had a moderator than obvious bait threads would be deleted and the trolls would have no choice but to slink back to NSB where they belong

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        I take it one step further: I put proven trolls on ignore so they can't post in my threads. If everyone else did likewise the trolls would have no where go in this section to get their kicks. If they create their own threads, there's no law that says we have to respond in it; and if this section had a moderator than obvious bait threads would be deleted and the trolls would have no choice but to slink back to NSB where they belong

Poet
        What a load of garbage.

I don't troll this section and you know it full well.

Just because my opinions on certain fighters are different to yours, you don't need to act like a 16 year old School-Girl.

WOW. Big deal. I believe Frazier ducked a certain fighter.

Poet's response: "Shutup Troll".

Get a life Poet you douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
          What a load of garbage.

Just because my opinions on certain fighters are different to yours, you don't need to act like a 16 year old School-Girl.

Awwwww pity poor Stone: He's upset cuz he made my troll list. How about you plug up that menstrating hole of yours long enough to make a LEGITIMATE boxing post instead of bashing Frazier and making posts about Jewish conspiracies in boxing?

Poet

Comment

What a load of garbage.

PS. You're getting your panties in a wad over being on someone's troll list and you're telling ME to get a life? :rofl9:

Poet

Comment

Awwwww pity poor Stone: He's upset cuz he made my troll list. How about you plug up that menstrating hole of yours long enough to make a LEGITIMATE boxing post instead of bashing Frazier and making posts about Jewish conspiracies in boxing?

Poet
              Honestly I could care less who the **** is on your list. You are a joke. Ever since that chick ruined your life on here nobody takes you seriously.

I am calling you out because you are a pathetic little child. You cry simply because someone like "Prinze" has differing opinions on certain fighters and because he doesn't see it your way, he must be a troll.

You are a ****.

Comment

PS. You're getting your panties in a wad over being on someone's troll list and you're telling ME to get a life? :rofl9:

Poet
                Have a cry in a corner you joker and take this with you

You turn into a raging ***** on her period if someone doesn't see a certain fighter your way.

The only person that's crying here is you.

You ****ing troll.

Comment

Honestly I could care less who the **** is on your list. You are a joke. Ever since that chick ruined your life on here nobody takes you seriously.

I am calling you out because you are a pathetic little child. You cry simply because someone like "Prinze" has differing opinions on certain fighters and because he doesn't see it your way, he must be a troll.

You are a ****.
                  Have a cry in a corner you joker and take this with you

You turn into a raging ***** on her period if someone doesn't see a certain fighter your way.

The only person that's crying here is you.

You ****ing troll.
                  :hahahaha9: When people here compare my responses to your's they'll know which one of us is doing the crying. In case you're having trouble figuring it out, I'm laughing in my posts and you're screaming blue murder in yours :rofl9:

Poet

Comment

:hahahaha9: When people here compare my responses to your's they'll know which one of us is doing the crying. In case you're having trouble figuring it out, I'm laughing in my posts and you're screaming blue murder in yours :rofl9:

Poet
                    When people see your youtube videos, sig and your posts they laugh at your sorry little ass.

You know what Poet. You are not even worth the effort.

So enjoy the rest of your day ****.

Also I thought you'd enjoy these videos.

Comment

Working...
                    X