No announcement yet.

Did u guys think it was worth buying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did u guys think it was worth buying?

Now that we all saw the fight who who thinks it was worth the money? Was it worth the hype? JMM fans and PBF fans please respond....

nope. not worth at all.

Comment

How was the Katsidis fight?

Comment

no it was not

Comment

Last night is one of the few cards every year that's worth buying. The main event was nothing spectacular; but it was heavily anticipated and important. The under card featured relevant and entertaining fights.

There aren't many better PPV's AS A WHOLE that you'll get to see.

Comment

It was worth every penny. All of the fights on the undercard were pretty good and Floyd Mayweather put on a boxing master class that I enjoyed watching. It was the best 50 bucks i've spent in a long time.

Comment

not bad event

is it worth $75? no

Comment

I didn't pay for it but...

Kastidis-Escobejo was good but neither guy had the power to hurt each other really
                Cruz-Lock was very good IMO
                John-Juarez like the main event was one sided mostly...not bad to me but idk bout the casual fan...Juarez got a boxing lesson

I wouldn't have paid for it...

Comment

This is why boxing is going down. Why cant boxing put realistic compedative matches together? Pac vs Cotto is gona be good. Shane should fight Williams. We the consumer got ****ed again.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    How was the Katsidis fight?
                    If there was one fight worth the money it was his. He stayed on Escobedo non stop. I said it a while ago, Vicente needs to get his weight up. He said he abandoned his strength training for speed, lol bad idea. He got completely handled for the 12 rounds. He litterally became a man over night after that fight lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X