No announcement yet.

Better resume Cotto or Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better resume Cotto or Margarito?

Just looking at Boxrec and both resumes are very legit.Who you think has a better resume? Cotto will fight Pac and Margo wants a tune up and then Mosley or Cottto or Pac.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...3535&cat=boxer

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...1677&cat=boxer

At WW they are about even, but mnargarito have the edge.

Overall, Cottos resume ****s on Margaritos!!!!!!!

Comment

I say Cotto. He beat Mosley, Clottey, Quintana, Judah, Malignaggi and many other good fighters.

Comment

good question i think they are about even but margs has fought at ww his whole career so i would give the slight edge to margs. the reason being they both fought mosley and clottey but margs fought p williams and k cintron 2 dangerous wws. zab judah was dangerous but not on the level of a williams

Comment

cotto...marg fought some champs and top contenders as well but they don't stack up to cotto's resume.

Comment

They are sensibly even.

Comment

At WW Marg does. He's been there a lot longer and put in more work. Cotto had quality wins at 140 tho, so if we're talkin overall then Cotto>Marg. Can't use a head to head matchup to compare their resumes, as I've seen other cats do before.

Comment

Cotto's of course,here's why,a huge cloud has been cast over a lot of Margarito's accomplishments!!

Comment

Cotto...........Lakers..........Margarito......... Sparks...........hope thats clear enough..........

Comment

Better overall resume? Cotto, clearly. Pretty impressive considering he's been a pro about half as long.

Comment

Working...
                    X