Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Z makes Big comeback wins 13-9!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Z makes Big comeback wins 13-9!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI6S-T1ocKI

Comment

Charles, you are playing against an unathletic white boy. You need to come to my hood and ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Charles, you are playing against an unathletic white boy. You need to come to my hood and ball.
        "WHITE BOY" and yet ppl call me racist when I mentioned slavery.... why cant u just say your playing an unathletic guy.... why u gotta add white boy???? U ****king ******rr

Comment

You were paying good from what I could see Z.

I'm surprised your not doing Basketball more than Boxing.

Comment

yea after I KO pimp im going On a basketball tournament out of state.....

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              Do they let guys play basketball after they've been knocked out cold???

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                Do they let guys play basketball after they've been knocked out cold???

after I Knock paul out cold and retire his ass, im going On a basketball tour in cleveland and new england and maine

Comment

after I Knock paul out cold and retire his ass, im going On a basketball tour in cleveland and new england and maine
                  Coming to my neck of the woods, huh??? Maybe we could go out for a few beers after a game!!!

Comment

Sounds like a good plan.

Comment

Working...
                    X