Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the perception that blacks have larger penises than white true and WHY IS IT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always heard about it, so i assumed it was true. Asking this question on a board full of dudes just shows how much of a flamming **** the thread starter is.
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 12-29-2008, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Some would say if u look at all the guys in ****, the big black dick sterotype is true.
      But there are alot less black dicks in ****, so only the big dicks get to become regular dicks, whereas there are much more white dicks with average **** sized dicks.
      I think there are equal amount of big black dicks and big white dicks.
      Last edited by The Noose; 04-08-2010, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney

But I can't help but notice, most of the black men DON'T have large cocks after all. Come up here and see for yourself.
        I'll be over in a jiffy.

Comment

I did read from a reliable source, that it's all a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
            NO, I go there to Wreck Beach to hang out my own XL size one, and watch beautiful naked women.

But I can't help but notice, most of the black men DON'T have large cocks after all. Come up here and see for yourself.
            You voyeur.

Comment

I don't want to sound gay but here goes......

I played football and boxed most of my life. I have been in a ton of gyms and even spent time in the joint for a few.

Black men do have bigger penises, there's no doubt in that. There's exceptions to the rule in all cases but for the most part it's true.

Who the fuk cares though? Why are men so obsessed with the size of your penis?
              Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 12-29-2008, 11:06 AM.

Comment

well.......you can never really know the truth unless you measure every guys dick in the world

Comment

We should ask a catholic priest

Comment

Its said black men carry more blood in their unerect penis. Therefore it may give the impression of being larger than the white mans ding ding.

When erect they could both be the same size.

An old hooker would be the best person to ask.

Any hookers post here?

Comment

this thread is gay as hell, worst then the **** i post

Comment

Working...
                      X