Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Slams Boxers Who Are Doing The 'McGregor Challenge'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
    Diaz realizes that if you are ****ting on Conor, you are inevitably ****ting on him as well as we are basically equating their boxing skills to be a little better than novice level.
    I think his point is lost in translation, but I get what you are saying as well. The kid does spar with Ward and is an MMA fighter so I think he understands the differences between the two but he fcked up what he was actually trying to say. MMA fighters deal with much more in a fight than a boxer does but to say a boxer stands no chance in mma is pretty nuts, but that's not to say that many boxers are up for the task of getting kneed to the face either.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      and he will get his ass handed to him by an amateur boxer insider one round. We are making fun and criticizing because he looks ridiculous when hes supposed to be training for a boxing fight.

These pu*** a** ufc guys always bring up "in a real fight" or "on the street" mma beats boxing. Why the f*** is that a parameter for seeing which sport is better? They are 2 different sports. These ufc meatheads have nowhere near the conditioning boxers have IMHO. Boxers are far superior athletes.

the ******ed diaz brother should concentrate on rolling around in the ground with other grown men trying not to get his nuts felt up.
      If Floyd was a "real fighter" he would not have been worth as much as he is now. How often does Floyd really need get down on the street in a "real fight" when he can afford body guards? What good did McGregors MMA skills get him inside the Octagon vs what Floyds has rewarded him in the boxing ring. Nobody gains anything from thinking that they could kick everyones ass on the street just because they know MMA. Other than standing around the street corner looking for somebody to fight to make them feel better that the JiuJitsu classes they took were worth the money or they could join the UFC and get good enough so that they can gain enough interest to make the public think they can beat a boxer in the boxing ring to earn their biggest payday of there careers by super far. If you are a young kid looking into fighting and dreaming big dreams..... Boxing skills >S>H>I>T>MMA skills
      Last edited by Dominicano; 08-19-2017, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Diaz would get ktfo by a good boxer his size

Comment

Take a chill pill gosh, they laughing at his unorthodox arm work out, we actually have boxers that pick Conor to win. No one is disrespecting UFC so no need to go on a rant lol.

Comment

"This is real life ****"

Always the narrative, that MMA is "real fighting" and Boxing isn't.

But last time I checked MMA has a long list of rules too.

Comment

I like to see Diaz fight someone like Kovalev and see if he still thinks boxing is real fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Take a chill pill gosh, they laughing at his unorthodox arm work out, we actually have boxers that pick Conor to win. No one is disrespecting UFC so no need to go on a rant lol.
                Really? Like who? Any names?

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                  Diaz realizes that if you are ****ting on Conor, you are inevitably ****ting on him as well as we are basically equating their boxing skills to be a little better than novice level.
                  It's the truth though. Unless you are MMA with an actual background in Boxing which to my knowledge is basically none of them.

They say these Diaz brothers are good boxers for MMA fighters, but I am the opposite of impressed. Have either of them even had any amateur Boxing matches? That's a genuine question.

I did see that Nick Diaz can hit a speed bag to a kind of ok level I.e a complete beginner. But he can still do it none the less.

Guys like Aldo who I hear is supposed to be one of the best boxers or strikers in MMA can literally not hit a speed bag. He's working with Robert Garcia now and he literally admits to not knowing how to hit it.

McGregor can't hit it either he hits in with straight punches for crying out loud.
                  Last edited by IronDanHamza; 08-19-2017, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I like to see Diaz fight someone like Kovalev and see if he still thinks boxing is real fighting.
                    Forget Kovalev.

That guy couldn't even beat Ishe Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Forget Kovalev.

That guy couldn't even beat Ishe Smith.
                      I was going for brutal punishment by Kovalev, or someone like GGG. This guy is fucking disrespecting boxing, despite what he says. I'm sending the dogs after him!

Comment

Working...
                      X