Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Lavar Ball master thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Official Lavar Ball master thread!!

Also got the slides for $200

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-04-2017, 11:32 PM.

people pay more than $12 for athletic sneakers?

buy some designer dress boots you basic slobs

Comment

lol i take it they are independent.. coz nike, addidas, etc.. didn't want that "partnership".. lmao at $495.. that looks like a $50 running shoes

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        lol i take it they are independent.. coz nike, addidas, etc.. didn't want that "partnership".. lmao at $495.. that looks like a $50 running shoes
        You see the order number on Chad Johnson's instagram post? Order #4418

4418 * $500= $2.2 million.

When was the last time you made $2.2 million in 3 hours? Nike laughed him out of the office but who else could put out a shoe on their own and make $2 mil in 3 hours?

Comment

4,000 idiots bought a bunch of overpriced Kobes

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            You see the order number on Chad Johnson's instagram post? Order #4418

4418 * $500= $2.2 million.

When was the last time you made $2.2 million in 3 hours? Nike laughed him out of the office but who else could put out a shoe on their own and make $2 mil in 3 hours?
            hmm dont know there's actually 4418 orders.. and how many of those are REAL orders.. like when a fighter buy his own tickets for his fight to give to friends.. it does not count..

if you seriously believe 4418 people buy that shoes for $500 in 3 hours, i got a bridge to sell you?

Comment

It's all fun and games when you a meme and everybody laughing at you. But once you go out on your own and become a threat you better watch out. Then you become a target.

If BBB can sell 4,000 shoes on their own in 3 hours then Lebron might start thinking why does he need Nike? They don't like those athletes thinking like that.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                hmm dont know there's actually 4418 orders.. and how many of those are REAL orders.. like when a fighter buy his own tickets for his fight to give to friends.. it does not count..

if you seriously believe 4418 people buy that shoes for $500 in 3 hours, i got a bridge to sell you?
                What's so hard about that to believe? We live in a country of over 300 mil people. The release of his shoes was the top story on ESPN sportscenter.

I know why you really don't believe it......

Comment

Ugly as fuk. Im a grown azz man.. i stopped wearing basketball shoes at 19.

For $500 id get a gentleman's Bally shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    What's so hard about that to believe? We live in a country of over 300 mil people. The release of his shoes was the top story on ESPN sportscenter.

I know why you really don't believe it......
                    Even if it's true, I don't think they can sustain that sale.. a few thousand idiots with money would buy but that's it..

Comment

Working...
                    X