Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Steve Cunningham: Who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Steve Cunningham: Who will win?

Predictions please, if a mod can sticky this for the RBR i'd be much appreciated.

Tyson Fury tipped the scales at 251lbs, while Steve Cunningham was 210lbs. Both look to be in good shape, and an interesting clash of styles looks likely.

Not that i'm in any way biased but I think Fury will win this fight.

I'm going by decision though as Cunningham has never been stopped, and is fast enough to stay out of trouble for 12 rounds, I just think he'll strugle to score points and be getting clipped by the jab toooo much.
    Fury KO
    58.21%
    Fury Dec
    11.94%
    Cunningham KO
    7.46%
    Cunningham Dec
    22.39%
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 04-20-2013, 02:19 AM.

Fury late KO.

Comment

Cunningham is getting it! Fury by KO.

Interesting that Peter Fury won't be in the corner though.

Comment

Don't really care who wins but I can't wait for the fight. Fury is great to watch because he looks venerable and nearly loses every time. I can dig that more than someone who predictably squashes their opponents.

Comment

Cunningham will win by decision. I'm surprised at all the people picking Fury. Cunningham will outbox him.

Comment

I am also concerned by the lack of Peter Fury in the corner, he grounds Fury and remains very calm and is tactically astute.

If Fury lets cunningham wind him up and makes him chase him all over the ring looking for a KOthen it could be bad news for Fury. Hopefully he's learned enough to not fall into that.

Comment

Was watching Adamek-Cunningham II earlier to try and make a judgement on this one earlier. Cunningham won that ****, but I just don't know about tomorrow.

Steve ain't a heavyweight, but he's got the skills to bother anybody. He definitely won't be able to use power to keep Fury off him, so he is going to have to put on a masterclass to get a W.

Fury is expected to win tomorrow, and I imagine it will follow the script. May the best man win.

Comment

Fury by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Was watching Adamek-Cunningham II earlier to try and make a judgement on this one earlier. Cunningham won that ****, but I just don't know about tomorrow.

Steve ain't a heavyweight, but he's got the skills to bother anybody. He definitely won't be able to use power to keep Fury off him, so he is going to have to put on a masterclass to get a W.

Fury is expected to win tomorrow, and I imagine it will follow the script. May the best man win.
                  Cunningham certainly got jobbed against Adamek, he looked very good in that fight imo.

It's difficult to translate that because of the styles difference but this is a more competetive fight than a lot of people think, at least imo it is

Comment

fury ko inside 7

Comment

Working...
                    X