No announcement yet.

dawson-pascal proved something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    that pacman might win even a decision against floyd.

floyd might be worse than dawson come fight time against pac. when floyd tasted pac's power and speed, floyd might run more as to take distance and resort to a seldom counter punching. pac's athleticism might dictate majority of the rounds.

dont hate me so much for this, as pascal proved alot of boxing fans wrong.

and please dont be like bad chad saying lots of excuse for his lost.

ps: marquez has a bigger heart than floyd.
    Very bad analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Very bad analogy.
      why? emlighten me please

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Lol, it's kinda ridiculous for u to have focused on THAT specific part of my comment. The point was, Dawson is not a counter puncher, Floyd is. That's a drastic style difference
        the point is, bad chad is far superior skilled boxer than pascal. and chad lost.

floyd is far more superior skilled boxer than pac. are you sure floyd is gonna win?

Comment

why? emlighten me please
          Dawson didnt lose because Pascal is more talented but rather Dawson isnt adept at coming forward to stalk an opponent, if so show me when he had to do it.

Comment

Dawson didnt lose because Pascal is more talented but rather Dawson isnt adept at coming forward to stalk an opponent, if so show me when he had to do it.
            i am not saying, you make an excuse why chad lost. am sayin about the bad analogy.

tell me, who is more skilled between pascal and dawson. if you say pascal, then we have no argument.

tell me, who is more skilled between pac and floyd. if you say pac, then we have no argument.

Comment

i am not saying, you make an excuse why chad lost. am sayin about the bad analogy.

tell me, who is more skilled between pascal and dawson. if you say pascal, then we have no argument.

tell me, who is more skilled between pac and floyd. if you say pac, then we have no argument.
              So all youre saying is the lesser skilled man can win the fight? Well thats happened many times before, tell us something we dont know.

Comment

So all youre saying is the lesser skilled man can win the fight? Well thats happened many times before, tell us something we dont know.
                yes, that happened many times before. i just dont understand why people can accept it when you put the name that floyd, the most skilled boxer, can be beaten by pac.

congrats for gettin the point.

Comment

the point is, bad chad is far superior skilled boxer than pascal. and chad lost.

floyd is far more superior skilled boxer than pac. are you sure floyd is gonna win?
                  No, not sure Floyd's gonna win... But I definitely favor him by a mile

If that's really the point u sure failed to mention that.

But really, Chad being a better skilled boxer than Pascal, and Floyd being a better skilled boxer than Manny don't make the 2 fights similar. Pascal has VERY small moments when he fights like Manny, and Chad literally only had ONE moment where he made a Mayweather-style decision.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    No, not sure Floyd's gonna win... But I definitely favor him by a mile

If that's really the point u sure failed to mention that.

But really, Chad being a better skilled boxer than Pascal, and Floyd being a better skilled boxer than Manny don't make the 2 fights similar. Pascal has VERY small moments when he fights like Manny, and Chad literally only had ONE moment where he made a Mayweather-style decision.
                    we arent sure chad's gonna win but he was favored by a mile then before his fight against pascal.

even at their, supposedly rematch, if there is. chad is still being favored.

but the point is...the boxer who is favored by a mile could still lose. that's all.

Comment

Working...
                    X