Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Bellboy at MGM and I've got inside info.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrapLetMeSignIn View Post
    As you know, both fighters are staying here at MGM and being that I work here, I see and hear things that people in the press do not.

First, Miguel Cotto ordered a huge breakfest. He had the works--four scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, milk, juice. Enough to feed a man twice his size. Expect him to be the size of an elephant in the ring.

Now for Manny. There was a bit of an altercation stemming from Manny's request. Manny wanted an omelet, but not just any omelet. He wanted one stuffed with actual DOG MEAT!!! When we informed him that his request could not be met, he started to get aggressive and demanded to see the manager. My manager had to explain that in this country we do not eat our pets. Manny got so upset and offended that he threw a left hand, which my manager ducked and countered with a left hook to Manny's stomach. Manny hit the floor--withering in pain and shaking like he had Parkinson. Freddy got offended at this point cause he thought Manny was mocking him with the uncontrollable shaking and left the hotel.

Basically expect Cotto to weigh around 156lbs. Don't expect to see Freddy in Manny's corner but if he is working the corner tonight, expect for little communication. Cotto KO round 6 via left hook to Manny's already injured ribs.
    Nice try....we all know Manny ALWAYS stays at Mandalay Bay....

Comment

that was funny

Comment

You're not a bellboy, you're a bellend.

Easy thing to get confused, but there you go.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Hey, STFU ***** you dont have to go there!!

Damn racist chinese!!
          Let me ask you somethin' Puerto Basura.

What did the Chinese guy offer the Puerto Rican ?

A: An offer he could not afford, hehe

Comment

You're not a bellboy, you're a ballboy.

Quit swinging on them nuts.

Comment

the sad part is the TS probably thought people would laugh at that

Comment

LOL

I've just put down the last 500 bucks (all in all a total of 3k) on the Pacman now.
                Each time i read a thread like this makes me more confident Cotto ain't going to last the first round.

Comment

OK, I just stepped outside to get some fresh air and Bobby Pacquiao is working as a valet.

Word is that Jenky Pacquiao applied for a job as a masseuse. She said she was awarded Best Happy Finisher in the Filipines (that's how she met Manny). I hear they have great massage parlors over there.

Th Pacquiao camp is crumbling quick. BuBoy is rumored to be washing dishes.

Comment

Ehhh this just makes me feel better about myself. I just got my nut off like 10 mins ago I come on and read this and this guy wasted part of his life with this name and post.

Comment

lmfao this **** is hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X