No announcement yet.

The band Tool.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The band Tool.

They are rubbish, their songs are rubbish, their members are rubbish and their fans are rubbish. Here is a picture of the soap dodging ****s:

You'll notice by looking at them that they have adopted a "style" if you'll excuse the expression, specifically designed so that hippies say "That band Tool are a set of scruffy bastards..".

They also have really predictable trustafarian "we hate bush, we like weed, fuck da police unless they are protecting our nice ten bedroom homes from the darkies" politics as well.

In short, fuck you Tool. Fuck you all. But not literally because you smell of wet dog.

I agree, but stinkfist is still a great song.

Comment

Most of my friends love them, but i can't stand the c u n t s. Being pretentious and making metal music doesn't mix in my book.

Mastodon on the other hand are too ****in good

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
        I agree, but stinkfist is still a great song.
        The fact that it is called "Stinkfist" sums it up. Sure they want to get the mildly rebellious faggy teenage boy market, but at least Cannibal Corpse go the whole way and call their song "Entrails Ripped From a Virgin's ****".

Comment

never really listend to them but i did buy a t-shirt from them for like a tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
            never really listend to them but i did buy a t-shirt from them for like a tenner.
            I think I once handed spare change to the singer so he could buy a cup of tea.

Comment

It's rare ... but I agree with Piggy on this one...

Tool are a bunch of Tools.. I mean their name is self prophetic.. FFS

Comment

The live show is crazy but it requires drugs

Comment

reason #1,343,234,999,343 on why this forum is filled with idiots.

Tool is one of the best bands to come out in the last 20 years. do any of you play instruments? if so, have you ever tried to jam a Tool song? don't even try telling me it was easy to pick up. there are millions of other reasons on why Tool kicks ass but i don't need to make these points right now as that MAIN point i'm making is that you guys are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                    reason #1,343,234,999,343 on why this forum is filled with idiots.

Tool is one of the best bands to come out in the last 20 years. do any of you play instruments? if so, have you ever tried to jam a Tool song? don't even try telling me it was easy to pick up. there are millions of other reasons on why Tool kicks ass but i don't need to make these points right now as that MAIN point i'm making is that you guys are idiots.
                    they are intimidated by alternate tunings

Comment

Working...
                    X