No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
    Hey Big dunn, don be ashamed... dont hide on your ALT! hahaha!
    Running out of arguments huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
      So Pac cant negotiate?

So it was all made up since it wasnt late 2009?
      MY POINT EXACTLY! Pacquiao can negotiate! Mayweather can negotiate! BUT, If they can't agree and reach a compromise, it is both of their faults that this fight never happened! It is out right ridiculous to place 100% blame on Floyd for this fights collapse. Let's face it, it's easy to hate Floyd, but keep it real, if these shoes were on Manny, y'all would be on his side saying how Floyd should accept testing.

Comment

who care's the weight? hmmm... looks like floyd? hahahaha!
        I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
          Serious? For defaming man.
          They said absolutely nothing about Manny, did GBP even put out a statement about Pacquiao in 09? That was when Manny filed the case against him and GBP, and there is nothing to be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
            Running out of arguments huh.
            ahh.. hmm.. you keep ducking my question while I keep on answering yours? Where the contract dumb? If this is an easy fight, why the hell he keep putting roadblock on this richest fight of boxing? I hope you can read this now Big Dunn coz you keep ducking those questions you opened up! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              MY POINT EXACTLY! Pacquiao can negotiate! Mayweather can negotiate! BUT, If they can't agree and reach a compromise, it is both of their faults that this fight never happened! It is out right ridiculous to place 100% blame on Floyd for this fights collapse. Let's face it, it's easy to hate Floyd, but keep it real, if these shoes were on Manny, y'all would be on his side saying how Floyd should accept testing.
              Exactly. They are both at fault for this big time. That 40 million dollar offer from Floyd was crap, just like Manny walking from the bout in 2009.

Comment

lol! and you cant say why this fight is not happening even though from floydiots like you, its an easy fight for Floyd and most richest fight in the history of boxing?! lol!

i just sight ledwaba as sample coz like that fight, boxing experts feel its just a push over... fights need to happen to know that result not like you, only believe in fantasy fights...
                You're putting me in a box my man, I want the fight as bad as you do. On paper, Floyd washes Manny easily. But fights aren't fought on paper, so I would like to see it in realty, so I can see guys like you then claim how Floyd took an easy fight and really should of fought some one else lmao.

Comment

ahh.. hmm.. you keep ducking my question while I keep on answering yours? Where the contract dumb? If this is an easy fight, why the hell he keep putting roadblock on this richest fight of boxing? I hope you can read this now Big Dunn coz you keep ducking those questions you opened up! hahaha
                  Beating up a washed up Pacquiao does very little for Floyd at this point. Must have gotten tired with dealing with Bob Arum and all of web spinning lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    And I agree with you man, both sides put up road blocks. But Floyd is the one that wont budge/keep changing his terms for Pac.

Comment

Hey Big dunn, don be ashamed... dont hide on your ALT! hahaha!
                      LOL it does sound like Dunn, like he focuses on stupid **** like saying show me when it was in late 2009! what the fuk? the guy just said the mayweathers accuses pac of doing peds, yet its not legit unless it was in late 2009?

Also he only criticize Floyd on the catchweight, something to make him not look like a flowmo, he is def an alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X