Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no gameplan to beat a relaxed and smart Floyd "Money" Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured I'd remind people just who Floyd Mayweather Jr. is.

Comment

Sure there is. Floyd simply doesn't fight the fighters capable of doing it.

Comment

an overhand right or left if ur a southpaw... that seems to be a monkey wrench in his system.. a strategy around that CAN beat Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          I'd like to point out that a 35 year old Oscar came within one round of beating a much younger Floyd thanks to Freddy Roach. That is all LOL!!
          roach had nothing to do with it, if anything oscar would have done better without him. oscar didnt lose by a round either, more like 4 rounds. fight wasnt really close at all.

regardless TS point still remains. you cant come with one gameplan and expect to beat floyd. hes so well rounded and intelligent he will adapt, you will have to adapt with him and stay a step ahead of him. you need a plan A, B, C and D.

oscar had a good gameplan, floyd adapted and took complete control of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
            an overhand right or left if ur a southpaw... that seems to be a monkey wrench in his system.. a strategy around that CAN beat Floyd
            I'm positive you're no boxing genius with an enlighted strategy. I believe everyone thinks they have the strategy to do so yet they fail. Like Mayweather says, it's different once you're in the ring with him.

Comment

Lmao..........

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                Vitali Klitschko beats him with one arm tied behind his back... did he NOT do that with another reknowned featherfister for 9 rds... Floyd is no exception..

There's your blue print & Vitali will give him 4 or 5 "freebie" shots while he's talking to his brother... & after he wipes the floor with Floyd's arrogant primadonnaA$$.. Mannny can fight Wlad with one arm tied behind his back.. The KLITSCHKO'S are wiping out the heavyweight division.. they are tearing up the Cruiser's now so I see no reason why they can't fight the 2 alleged best fighters in the world with a one armed handicap. The Klitschko's are the TWO STRONGEST fighters in the world but are NOT considered the best fighters in the world....

how absurd is that.... & they ain't fighting each other... so let Manny & Money get all the pub.... The Klitschko's are waiting for them as they're REALLY the 2 best pound for pound fighters in the world & will submit to ALL of THE TESTING Mayweather wants before the fights & will give 50/50 parody & fight both in there native homelands..... for Floyd that means the ghettos of Michigan if i'm not mistaken & Manny..

THEY'LL fight in the Phillipines... there's your dream matchups. since Klitsckho vs Klitschko ain't happening any time soon & Money vs Manny AIN't even about the money or family honor.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  roach had nothing to do with it, if anything oscar would have done better without him. oscar didnt lose by a round either, more like 4 rounds. fight wasnt really close at all.

regardless TS point still remains. you cant come with one gameplan and expect to beat floyd. hes so well rounded and intelligent he will adapt, you will have to adapt with him and stay a step ahead of him. you need a plan A, B, C and D.

oscar had a good gameplan, floyd adapted and took complete control of the fight.
                  99.9% of the people who post about that "Oscar almost beat Floyd" crap weren't even watching boxing back then.

Comment

Working...
                  X