No announcement yet.

Greatest Part 3 movie of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best movie of all

best movie of all is the Lord of the rings ,Return of the king ... i like it very much ..
    and now its competing is the Dark knight rises .

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Yep.

A Fistful of Dollars
      For A Few Dollars More
      The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

In that order.
      great stuff from sergio leone... the good the bad and the ugly is an excellent classic indeed...

i thought i ought to share that the fistful of dollars was a remake of yojimbo (a samurai film) from japan helmed by the great akira kurosawa...

Comment

lol at bourne being in there, those movies were like watching ****ing paint dry

Comment

LOTR return of the king.

I have that over return of the jedi because the empire strikes back was better imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            I know it's Pixar but where's Toy Story 3? I consider the Toy Story trilogy to be the greatest film trilogy because each successive film got better and better. On top of that, it ended the series at a massive peak.
            Great mention. Toy Story 3 really was brilliant, and could not have had a better ending.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              great stuff from sergio leone... the good the bad and the ugly is an excellent classic indeed...

i thought i ought to share that the fistful of dollars was a remake of yojimbo (a samurai film) from japan helmed by the great akira kurosawa...
              For a few Dollars more is actually my favorite of the 3.

Lee Van Cleef is a badass.

Comment

Comment

Rocky 3 is the best out of the series

Comment

Police Academy 3: Back in training

Comment

I was going to say Rocky but then I saw The Last Crusade and had no other choice. It's the undisputed champ of part 3 films...great memories.

Comment

Working...
                      X