Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid Predictions?

Just wanna get a poll in, should be epic games but I'm predicting Real to win the poll by a landslide.

Bayern Munich wins first leg
    18.18%
    Real Madrid wins first leg
    9.09%
    Draw first leg
    18.18%
    Bayern Munich will win over two legs
    9.09%
    Real Madrid will win over two legs
    45.45%

I Like Bayern I have been tipping them to win the whole thing for a while now.

Comment

Bayern’s hopes simply fall on Robben, if he isn’t effective against Marcelo than Bayern stand no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        Bayern’s hopes simply fall on Robben, if he isn’t effective against Marcelo than Bayern stand no chance.
        Schweinsteiger is more important imo, it's no coincidence that when he wasn't in the team they were shit .

Robben should easily get the better of Marcelo.

Comment

I think their left side is more important. Ribery&Alaba are on fire lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            Schweinsteiger is more important imo, it's no coincidence that when he wasn't in the team they were shit .

Robben should easily get the better of Marcelo.
            Fair enough, but I think Robben might brutally destroy Marcelo honestly. Defensively he is the weakest in the Real back four and that says a lot with Ramos in the squad. He cost them the Semi final against Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
              I think their left side is more important. Ribery&Alaba are on fire lately.
              Don’t rate Ribery honestly. He is too slow and predictable. I know Rafael got send off against Bayern but before that he had him in his pocket easily. Ramos shouldn’t have much problem with that,

Comment

Ribery is playing great football at the moment. I know Mourinho likes to use Arbeloa are right back but i'd rather have Ramos there because Ribery would embarrass him.

Comment

Don’t rate Ribery honestly. He is too slow and predictable. I know Rafael got send off against Bayern but before that he had him in his pocket easily. Ramos shouldn’t have much problem with that,
                  If Ramos (or Arbeloa) does not get much help against Ribery AND Alaba (this guy is a gem, left back is not even close to his best position but one wouldn't guess so from his performances), I see this as a very good matchup for Bayern.

Their defensive midfield (Luiz Gustavo) against Özil is another crucial one...

Comment

lol your footballing knowledge is so minute.

Ribery has been their best player this season.

Comment

Working...
                    X