No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Canelo Might Knock Cotto Out Like I Did Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    I agree, I mean dressing like this in public for the world to see lol are those spikes on his boots ? and a purse? TBE doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      This was in the comfort of some hotel with a prostitute, AKA behind closed doors. Floyd willingly dresses like a flaming **** in public and you flowmos have no problem with it

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        This was in the comfort of some hotel with a prostitute, AKA behind closed doors.

Does that make it ok, then? Mexican warrior doe.

Comment

Does that make it ok, then? Mexican warrior doe.
          Black ebony warrior doe ugg boots and capris doe.

Comment

Floyd might have horrible fashion sense but at least he isn't into wearing women's lingerie and having girls use dildos on him.

You guys have some nerve to clown on Puerto Rico for gayness when you have that hanging over your head.

Comment

Floyd might have horrible fashion sense but at least he isn't into wearing women's lingerie and having girls use dildos on him.

You guys have some nerve to clown on Puerto Rico for gayness when you have that hanging over your head.
              No Floyd is just into men how else do you explain a guy in his late 30's going on vacation with Justin Beiber ?

Comment

This is just what we know about Floyd. If he dresses like a woman in public, could you imagine the **** he wears when the cameras aren't rolling?

We have nerve? lol What about all the gay professional athletes coming out (Ebony) I'm sure you have no problem with that cuz they black doe.

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                  No Floyd is just into men how else do you explain a guy in his late 30's going on vacation with Justin Beiber ?
                  Seriously. This shet is normal to the black community I guess. Nothing suspicious going on here

The ocean current was too strong so I had to doggy paddle extremely fast and my videographer jpconnected filmed this through the floor of my Royal Underwater Villa with Justinbieber #borabora www.themoneyteam.com

A video posted by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on

"Yo Justin, Wanna take off your clothes and take a swim with me under my hotel room, cmon man its an infinity pool" lol

Comment

Owned his b1tch ass lol!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      Owned his b1tch ass lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X