Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 4.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Pea 50- another boxingscene ATG

Stones!- can be funny at times...unforgettable pics from his high school days

No Ceilings - possibly THE BIGGEST poser on this site and a disgrace to sports fanhood...closet racist who's aspirations of becoming a cable guy is downright laughable...much like his youtube/wiki/boxrec fabricated boxing 'knowledge'...would not care if he got hit by a bus

Grand Champ - my dude...quality quality poster

Comment

Sweet Pea 50: My muthafukin homie. Will e-detonate your **** if you cross him. He's been known to run a mutha****a off the site straight to the police to ask to be put in a witness protect program.

-pound4pound-: Another one of my homeboys. Kobe's personal accountant.

Stones!: A cool dude, fa sho.

No Ceilings: Has rebounded into a solid poster again.

Grand Champ: My mutha****in Danish homie like no other. Soild ass poster.

Comment

lolol after reading my name in #1 I was half expecting a ****storm in the following posts, this is a pleasant surprise

Sweet Pea 50: Certified ATG doubt you'll find an old timer in here with a more solid resume.

-pound4pound-: Makavelli, my boy Mak - Hilarious dude, for some reason I always have to spread rep around when I spot his posts. a dude I would chill with 4real

Stones!: Stone ****ing Roses one of the most overlooked mofo's on this side of the internet and I hate admitting it. Dude got a granite E-chin and some serious punchlines for what I've seen as of late.

No Ceilings aka Burner, gets a lot of **** from people in here usually for his opinion of Floyd and Williams but I dare the average hater to discuss boxing with him, they might be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Thanks for the good comments.

Bringer I honestly dont remeber that bet. How much I owe you? I'll double it.
          It was 300K, I think.

D already covered it, so it's no problem.

It was never about the points for me, anyway. It was just about keeping your word.

If you truly forgot, then it was an honest mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            This week's 5.

Sweet Pea 50

-pound4pound-

Stones!

No Ceilings

Grand Champ

Next week will be the midway point for Season 1.
            Pea - Hilarious dude. Boxingscene ATG.

Mak- Solid, funny guy. Hatred for Burner makes me lol.

Stone- Underrated, imo. Good poster.

Burner- Takes a lot of shit on here. From my experiences, seems like a cool cat. Been a lot of fun in the fantasy football league.

Grand Champ - Solid poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              This week's 5.

Sweet Pea 50 - Funny ass poster. Always green k him when I can.

-pound4pound- E-known him for a while now. Long time e-buddy.

Stones! - Stones if fun to troll alongside with in NSB.

No Ceilings - Me and Burner go back to the Mayweather wars. Despite what people think about Larry and the Mayweather Mafia, Burner was actually the first to create it and it was more fun because he didn't take it like a real Mafia.

Grand Champ - Grand Champ grew on me the more I posted in the lounge. Chilled out guy, easy to get along with.

Next week will be the midway point for Season 1.

Comment

All 5 of those posters have one thing in common. They are all better posters then Ether.

Comment

Sweet Pea 50 - He was a part of the legendary "Lions" pictures thread, I will always stay loyal to him for that. He's a good all around poster, rarely gets in e-beefs.

-pound4pound- Don't know too much about him. Probably better then Ether or Kev tho. So props.

Stones! - He can be funny at times, sometimes he can be annoying tho but all in all, I got no problem with Stones.

No Ceilings - Paul Williams groupie but he knows his boxing. He's not as bad as some of you guys make him to be.

Grand Champ - One of the most chill member on here, nothing but respect for Grand!

Comment

It's than not then you bitch.

Comment

Sweet Pea 50-cool guy

-pound4pound--don't really pay much attention to him

Stones!-one of the best posters on this site hands down, this guy is a true badass and sees everything for wat it is.

No Ceilings-alright is guess

Grand Champ-one of the most underrated guys here, this guy is hilarious and a really cool guy.

Overall good pick of people

Comment

Working...
                      X