Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Laker fans hate mentioneing Shaq???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    please stop talkin about **** you know nothing about
    I was going to put it that way but tried to be more eloquent in my response.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Who is hating on Shaq? He's one of the greatest centers all time and helped in winning the 3 titles he had in LA.

I just think people get stupid and say things like it was all Shaq and Kobe was just along for the ride.
      shaq was the mainplayer for that lakers team but if in those years kobe was in a different team, kobe was still capable of winniong rings by himself, like hes doing now, that definitely was shaqs team

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        something about dissing Dr. Buss, the city and the fans will do that

**** that fat, ungrateful ingrate

i know the classy Dr. Buss will do it, but i wish he'd hold off in retiring that bastard's jersey
        he's the only laker i ever thought was awsome, idk why? lol

30pts, 11rbs, 3assists, 2.5blks,

shaq was runnin **** bakk then.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Shaq was the best thing to happen to the lakers, and his leadership rubbed of on Kobe. If Shaq hadn't brought in all those rings would Kobe be as confident as he is now?
          Why do you always talk out of your ass like you know what you're talking?

The best thing to happen to the Lakers? Shaq is more important than Magic, Jerry, Kareem, and Kobe?

Coming into camp fat and out of shape makes you a great leader?

Not playing defense because your teammates don't give you the ball makes you a great leader?

Negotiating through the media and telling your boss to ****ing pay you when you're already the highest paid player makes you a great leader?

Taking time off during the season to sit out and get some rest makes you a great leader?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Have to disagree with you on that one. Shaw wasn't a leader, I mean he lead by example because he was great but it was because he didn't lead enough that Kobe and him didn't get along.

Shaq would come in over weight and Kobe hated that. He also practiced with zero intensity and never improved on his FT shooting, something a perfectionist like Kobe couldn't understand.
            When I say leadership i am not talking ina motivational sense or in practice, I am talking about his leading dominance in games, and how he just would not allow himself to be stopped. He set an example to stride for and without a doubt and would have been succesful with any highly talented guard. IMO a prime Shaq would win with a young McGrady or Carter, since Kobe was around those guys level when he was younger.

The difference is Kobe learned from the dominant example Shaq was, and tried to become better than him, hence his skill level today, where he keeps on learningng, where as those two aofrementioned cupcakes have become trash after thir athleticism left them.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
              Why do you always talk out of your ass like you know what you're talking?

The best thing to happen to the Lakers? Shaq is more important than Magic, Jerry, Kareem, and Kobe?

Coming into camp fat and out of shape makes you a great leader?

Not playing defense because your teammates don't give you the ball makes you a great leader?

Negotiating through the media and telling your boss to ****ing pay you when you're already the highest paid player makes you a great leader?

Taking time off during the season to sit out and get some rest makes you a great leader?
              Do I have to spell it out for you all the time, read my post above. When I say Shaq was the best thing to happen to the Lakers I am talking about the 2000 lakers.

Comment

You have to understand.. Lakers fans, for the most part, are all Satanist.

Their leader, Lucifer, is probably the most ungrateful piece of **** to have ever existed.

They're just making like their master.

Comment

When I say leadership i am not talking ina motivational sense or in practice, I am talking about his leading dominance in games, and how he just would not allow himself to be stopped. He set an example to stride for and without a doubt and would have been succesful with any highly talented guard. IMO a prime Shaq would win with a young McGrady or Carter, since Kobe was around those guys level when he was younger.

The difference is Kobe learned from the dominant example Shaq was, and tried to become better than him, hence his skill level today, where he keeps on learningng, where as those two aofrementioned cupcakes have become trash after thir athleticism left them.
                  I think you are severely diminishing the greatness of Kobe Bryant in saying Carter or McGrady could win with Shaq.

Carter nor McGrady could play defense, shoot or even score the way Kobe does, it's not even close. Those guys are more on the level of Dominique Wilkins, while I love Nique, he was a very limited player. There is literally nothing Kobe can't do man, I mean, watch the dude play, look at the clutch shooting in big situations. He does it over and over and over again.

He has made some HUGE shots in the history of the Lakers. People talk about for example the 3 pointer that Horry hit but people forget the 26 footer that Kobe knocks down that was necessary for Horry to even make that shot.

Kobe is on another level man, and you are still stuck in the opinion of people 5 years ago.

Comment

McGrady and Carter Bully??

Come on man.

Kobe is one of the best players to EVER pick up ball.

Comment

Shaq was the best thing to happen to the lakers, and his leadership rubbed of on Kobe. If Shaq hadn't brought in all those rings would Kobe be as confident as he is now?

However Shaq is an ******* and he dissed the Lakers, their owner, the city of LA, and the fans aditionally.
                      LMFAO

what leadership?

coming into camp fat and out of shape?

Comment

Working...
                      X