Wilfred Benitez
    Oscar De La Hoya
    Felix Trinidad
    Ayub Kalule
    Julian Jackson
    Fernando Vargas
    Julio Cesar Vasquez
    Laurent Boudouani

Can't think of anyone else at the mo...if I do I'll edit it.

Sugar Ray Leonard had just two noteworthy fights at 154 and his record is 1-1.

Obviously you think you are clever because you listed Laurent Boudouani understanding he held such a title for almost three years.

Have you ever actually watched any of his fights? To determine just how good he was,Or are you once again resigned to looking up his career highlights on boxrec?

Your list sucks and so do you,You Prick.
    Last edited by BigMacFoster; 09-20-2009, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      Thomas Hearns
      Terry Norris
      Mike McCallum
      Sugar Ray Leonard
      Winky Wright
      Wilfred Benitez
      Oscar De La Hoya
      Felix Trinidad
      Ayub Kalule
      Julian Jackson
      Fernando Vargas
      Julio Cesar Vasquez
      Laurent Boudouani

Can't think of anyone else at the mo...if I do I'll edit it.
      Nino Benvenuti belongs on the upper echelon of that list. I agree with Hearns being number one.

Comment

A lot of the boxers you named weren't generally light-middleweights. And how can Sugar Ray Leonard be on that list? He had one big fight in the division and he was way past his prime and lost.

Comment

You can add Emile Griffith to that list. He officially won the World title, defended it, and had plenty of Middleweight fights weighing in as a JMW anyways. The reason quite simply being that there was no glory to be had in the JMW division at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
            A lot of the boxers you named weren't generally light-middleweights. And how can Sugar Ray Leonard be on that list? He had one big fight in the division and he was way past his prime and lost.
            It is very much a passing through kind of division in my view, something welters pick up on the way up to MW.
            I like Hearns at this weight and McCallum looked very impressive at LMW too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
              Not true. He beat Kalule for the WBA title in 1981, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacFoster View Post
                Sugar Ray Leonard had just two noteworthy fights at 154 and his record is 1-1.

Obviously you think you are clever because you listed Laurent Boudouani understanding he held such a title for almost three years.

Have you ever actually watched any of his fights? To determine just how good he was,Or are you once again resigned to looking up his career highlights on boxrec?

Your list sucks and so do you,You Prick.
                I HAVE watched two of his fights prick. Not too many available out there. Seen the one against Norris and the one against Vasquez. Both impressive performances.

Yori Boy Campas should probably be on that list, but I had my second thoughts about him. He did lose to many of the best JMWs in his era, Vargas, DLH, Santos, Carr...but he was one of the top 10 in the late 90's and early 00's definitely. And the guys I mentioned are all ex-wws except for Vargas.
                Last edited by Benncollinsaad; 09-21-2009, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Not true. He beat Kalule for the WBA title in 1981, I believe.
                  Kalule was a good win, but is the only fight you could really count for Leonard.

Comment

Yori Boy Campas should probably be on that list

Comment

Working...
                    X