No announcement yet.

I guess Floyd dropped Winning gloves altogether

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Floyd dropped Winning gloves altogether

We use to see Floyd Jr. training and fighting with Winning gloves alot of times. But, this time he looks like he's gone exclusively Grants. I wonder if he has an exclusive contract with Grants.

i was thinkin that also. he's been wearing nothin but grants latley. i noticed JMM has been wearing winning

Comment

I think I've seen him use both in the past during a training camp.

Comment

I think I saw a clip of him using winning gloves. But Grant is all over 24/7. Bags, gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by frankdukes View Post
          I think I saw a clip of him using winning gloves. But Grant is all over 24/7. Bags, gloves.
          I thought so too when i watched the first part of Ep 1. But youre right...even his bags are all Grant.

Comment

could be related to hand problems also.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
              We use to see Floyd Jr. training and fighting with Winning gloves alot of times. But, this time he looks like he's gone exclusively Grants. I wonder if he has an exclusive contract with Grants.
              Yeah, I noticed that. He probably does have a contract with Grant. He probably still uses Winnings for sparring, though.

It makes you wonder by how much did sales of Winnings gloves rise due to PBF/DLH/Hatton/Pacquiao 24/7....

24/7 put Winnings on the map.

Comment

he used winning just as much as grants in the 24/7. A green pair with mayweather promotions on it and another pair as well. jmm had the gold winning ****- nice!

floyd wore asics too, and adidas. doesnt mean hes sponsored by them. come on now, the man has a pair of grants and winning in every color and ever boxing shoe ever. doesn't mean he's sponsored. I doubt we will see PBF become the new poster boy for grant like Roy used to (who shockingly wore everlast in his last fight...) or more recently, dawson. wouldnt you pimp that **** if you could afford it? i would!

Comment

roy wore everlasts in lacy fight cause he said he must have same glove as opponent and lacy would only wear everlasts there was like a 30 minute delay caz they tried to make lacy wear grants and he refused.

Floyd is smart he knows how big 24/7 is and he knows the sponsorship money he could make off of it and using gloves like grant on it exclusively. Especially with the grant bags idk if i ever seen someone using a grant bag before.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    i was thinkin that also. he's been wearing nothin but grants latley. i noticed JMM has been wearing winning
                    marquez always weared winnin... his equipment used to b white not its all gold... looks sick..

Comment

Working...
                    X