More Dangerous Demagogue: Barack Obama or Adolf Hitler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Oh really?

you know what maybe your right, i guess barack obama and adolf hitler are comparably dangerous. I mean on one hand you have a president not even through his first year of office attempting to fix a broken america and on the other hand you have hitler who goes into office to commit mass genocide and attempt to essentially take over the world.

Maybe i was just being ignorant
    PHUCKING hilarious!!!!!!
    green k for you

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      If you want to compare "evil" compare bush to hitler not obama. bush sent me to a war on false pretenses. i was in iraq for six months in 2003. all along i was thinking it was to liberate people and that he had wmds. that wasnt remotely the case guess what was the reason? oil thats right he got all of his rich homeboys out there to get ****ing paid. meanwhile people were trying to shoot me and my fellow marines ass off and for what money. so i think a better comparison would be bush and hitler not obama and hitler.
      Ts, you got

Comment

This is the stupidest ****. People talking about Obama starting civilian armies and fanatical support. WTF you could post the same thing about people like the TS who belive this bull****. At my work two people tell anyone who will listen about this conspiracy crap. Never had anyone ask me if I wanted to join Obamas army. So I don't know who all these people that are fantical Obama supporters. I guess if you just don't belive these ******ed theories you must be one. Once the TS started talking about birth certificates I stopped putting any weight behind what he said, c'mon the republican governer of Hawaii, a very big Bush supporter said she has seen it. Please don't belive everything you read or hear on the internet and tv, people do lie. That why you have a brain so you can figure out whats bull****.

Comment

Jack vs Eubank 1. It would be a war.

Comment

While I cannot comment on information regarding Obama at this time due to my complete lack of knowledge about the guy, his work and his administration, I nevertheless have to say that I do not understand how this comparison can be made.

It is not my intention to be disrespectful, but I cannot help thinking that the threadstarter does not care about the various opinions on this subject. This thought from my part is based on the aggressive behaviour seen in responses to people who does not share his thoughts.

Further I find the the basic concept of the thread question somewhat confusing;
            "Who will history judge as the most evil?"

The question indicate a future event, which would mean mere speculation from all parts which again means there are no one theory more valid than the next.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
              While I cannot comment on information regarding Obama at this time due to my complete lack of knowledge about the guy, his work and his administration, I nevertheless have to say that I do not understand how this comparison can be made.

It is not my intention to be disrespectful, but I cannot help thinking that the threadstarter does not care about the various opinions on this subject. This thought from my part is based on the aggressive behaviour seen in responses to people who does not share his thoughts.

Further I find the the basic concept of the thread question somewhat confusing;
              "Who will history judge as the most evil?"

The question indicate a future event, which would mean mere speculation from all parts which again means there are no one theory more valid than the next.
              Exactly if you dont believe the bull**** he is spitting than your an idiot. what kind of dumb ass debate is that??? how about this dude NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                Ts, you got
                dog, i am new to this site if i new how to give whatever a green k is i would give you one.

Comment

jack d ripper is the obama of boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by Naestro USA View Post
                    jack d ripper is the obama of boxingscene
                    Hmmmm...this one actually has me perplexed.

Compliment or insult..

I'm not sure.

Comment

Obama KO 1 Ripper.

Comment

Working...
                      X