Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Cotto take the type of punches Pacquiao landed on Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
    No,once cotto taste pacquiao non-stop punching machine he will quit again.
    Douchebag is a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      Oscar took them and did not get ko

No he just quit because he couldn't take anymore. If it goes the distance ... there's no question in my mind ... Oscar gets Ko'd.

As for the question: Could Cotto take the punchs that Pacquaio landed on hatton: The anwser is no. Cotto gets hit with punchs like that, and it'll be lights out for him (just as it was for hatton).

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
        Could Cotto take the type of punches Pacquiao landed on Hatton?

Obviously, Cotto not gonna just sit there to be hit, but nobody can deny the impact on Pacquiao's punches that night.

Can and will Cotto be able to withstand that type of punishment through 12 rounds?

Discuss...
        yes easily the real question is can pac take the shots cotto landed on margarito?

Comment

The KO punch Pacquiao landed on Hatton would have knocked out even a junior middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by tjadl6386 View Post
            The KO punch Pacquiao landed on Hatton would have knocked out even a junior middleweight.
            I agree,good post.

Comment

He couldn't take the punch that finished hatton, but Cotto doesn't have the weakness Hatton has (dropping his hands when he throws a hook) so he won't take tha shot.

Also the Shot that finished Hatton was the kind of shot that a fighter throws once in a career.

Irrelevant to the discussion of how Cotto Vs Pac will play out IMHO.

Comment

The early punches that decked hatton didnt seem that hard. But i think hatton was so concentrated on landing on Pac and what he was going to do to Pac. That he didnt see those punches of pac coming.

So i think cotto could take them. The punch that poleaxed Hatton, Cotto might have to take a count for that one though.

Comment

yes he can. but not for 12 punishing rounds

Comment

R.I.P. Cotto

Comment

Listen here,Cotto took the power shots of the heavyhanded Sugar Shane people!!I do believe Mosley is a harder puncher than Pacman,if Pacman wins,it'll have to be in the second half of the fight,not because Cotto can't take his shots,but because he gasses!!

Comment

Working...
                      X