Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If true that's crazy.

Comment

• Wow!

That's some crazy ****.

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...acquiao--50055

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
          Proof? I never heard of this.
          Desperate ***** been poorly attempting to damage control what has already been done without even reading the whole article.

I pray for his lowlife, posting non sense after non sense since the article hit the boards round noon, must be Ellerbe or Larry.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Why would he care if they can be bought, Manny and Top Rank's money is green also~ so there is no risk.
            The risk is this, Floyd can pay usada to say Manny is dirty. Pretty simple.

Comment

• not shocked at all that floyd is on peds...
              not shocked at all

Comment

• Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
                Desperate ***** been poorly attempting to damage control what has already been done without even reading the whole article.

I pray for his lowlife, posting non sense after non sense since the article hit the boards round noon, must be Ellerbe or Larry.
                Is this the proof? Maybe spellcheck and proofread so I may understand friend and thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  The risk is this, Floyd can pay usada to say Manny is dirty. Pretty simple.
                  And they could pay them more to say Floyd is dirty~. The thing about dirty organization they usually aren't picky.

Also back when Manny refused the test that was way before any of this so unless Manny had use of the crystal ball Floyd had to know Manny would refuse the testing that is really grasping at straws. Also back then Floyd needed money he had huge tax issues, do you think he was trying to come out of pocket to frame someone when he needed money? That doesn't even make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Brilliant and compelling read. So floyd fails 3 tests...is anyone really surprised? I have thought he looked as suspect as anyone, especially with his activity levels.

Roid Mayweather it shall be from now.
                    Ive been on record saying that I personally know people who have personally gone and bought HGH with Floyd Mayweather, while in training camp with him in Las Vegas.

People think cycling is a dirty sport? You should see what people do when one loss can ruin their career.

Floyd is just as dirty as every other fighter. I would not be surprised if he was doing more the HGH either. He is probably blood doping as well. I have never seen him advocating for a blood passport system, or any system that would detect manipulation of redblood cell levels.

Comment

• Are people really so stupid??? It's the same rumor that Montoya himself, a know Floyd ahter, started over a few months back. Than Golden Boy and their attorneys sent him a letter to stop the rumors and remove them or they'll sue him, and he took them down.

This whole thing came from Montoya saying he knew someone, who knew someone else that knew Floyd failed 3 tests. Yeah that sounds legit......notice how not one credible news site has reported this, and it's been out there for like 3 months at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X