Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see Wladimir Klitschko fight in 2013?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The Arreola/Stiverne winner gets beaten to a pulp, stopped easily.

I don't know much about Pulev. TBH I know nothing about him.

Same with Boytsov.

Adamek/Cunningham winner would be two good recognizable names that have proven themselves.

Helenius lost to Chisora, he needs to prove himself.

Povetkin is another one I want to see Wlad face.

Wilder, Mitchell, and Price would all be okay opponents as well. Neither of them are proven though.

So Adamek/Cunningham winner, Povetkin, and who ever proves themselves first of Wilder, Mitchell, or Price.
    TY I know we disagree/agree sometimes but seriously the #1 & #2 guy should fight it off.

Comment

I think Arreola has proven to be the toughest guy out there that will engage with Wlad. You can't ask for anything better.

Comment

Provokin, and just for ****s and giggles...fury.

Comment

Arreola/Stiverne winner, Pulev and Povetkin.

Povetkin should have top priority.

Comment

Povetkin or Helenius.

Arreola doesn't deserve another title shot, but it'd be an avenue that'd likely get HBO involved.

Comment

David Price.

I think the rest of those names are either complete **** or far too green. Then there's Povetkin who is another hyped up fighter who will get stomped against a good opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                The poll is a list of 10 heavyweight contenders Wladimir Klitschko hasn't fought yet.

Some of them may not be willing, but what heavyweights among these would you like to see him fight in 2013?
                Andre Ward.........to be the GOAT, you have to beat the GOAT.....stop ducking Ward.

Comment

He must fight the best available AND with fashion. i just hope he 'll fight the same way in the future; it was really entertaining this time unlike Thompson II.

Best opponent right now : Pulev i think
                  And everyone want to see Povetkin face the champ'
                  Adamek/Cunningham and Arreola/Stiverne winner would be a good choice too.

Comment

1: Pulev
                    2: Povetkin.

Comment

If he want to seal his authority, he have to focus on quality, for his opponents and the way he crush them.

Comment

Working...
                      X