Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Abraham couldn't stop Lajuan Simon...Golovkin destroyed him in the 1st round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hayemaker777 View Post
    Middleweight is one of the best divisions in boxing.
    Few years ago the mw division was deader than dead. Now there is loads of talent about; the only question I have is, are these elite fighters gonna fight each other? There was a thread earlier on here that stated that Golovkin doesn't need Pirog or something to that affect.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      Like I said earlier, the MW division will look like the HW division in 5 years. Completely dominated by eastern europeans.

And the scary thing is these guys are not just punchers, they can box and they can stop you with 1 punch.

Only thing bad about this for golovkin is he;s gonna get flat out ducked by the entire MW division now
      the middleweight division will be filled with fat slop in 5 years???????

you ret@rds said that about the super middleweight division & look at how much of a LET DOWN that turned out to be..........

btw golovkin barely beat a shot to **** ouma yahahahaha!!!!

LOL @ THE RET@RD TS BLOCKING ME FROM THE THREAD...

have fun moron...........
      Last edited by americanbot; 12-10-2011, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Like I said earlier, the MW division will look like the HW division in 5 years. Completely dominated by eastern europeans.

And the scary thing is these guys are not just punchers, they can box and they can stop you with 1 punch.

Only thing bad about this for golovkin is he;s gonna get flat out ducked by the entire MW division now
        No, it won't be like the heavyweight division. North America is not producing HW like they used to, that's the reason. I am very excited for Jr middle, middle, and super middleweight divisions in the next few years. Tons of talent there.

Golovkin will be at the top eventually I believe

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          the middleweight division will be filled with fat slop in 5 years???????

you ret@rds said that about the super middleweight division & look at how much of a LET DOWN that turned out to be..........

btw golovkin barely beat a shot to **** ouma yahahahaha!!!!
          You're a ******.

Golovkin destroyed Ouma (TKO 10) and put him in the hospital.

Comment

It seems like Sergio has plenty of guys to pick from in the MW and JMW divisions. I hope he doesn't waste the rest of his career chasing a big payday. Maklin is a good fight for him but after that he should only fight the elite at 160 and 154.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
              Golovkin is a MONSTER. He is one of the p4p hardest punchers in the world.

Return Chunk's sig, bro.

Comment

how about they start fighting each other instead of fighting bums after bums. THe only guy who is willing to fight any one seems to be pirog

Comment

What ever happened to the Golovkin/N'Jikam fight?

Comment

Gennady reminds me so much of Tsyzu.Although Kostyas comp was better at this stage of their pro careers

Comment

Golovkin apparently signed with K2 and his Universum legal woes are behind him so hopefully we'll get to see him against other elite's now.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I am really more interested in where this Proksa kid is going, I mean Sylvester is no elite fight but he is what I would call a sub-world class guy and Proksa easily destroyed him in 3 after Sturm had a difficult fight with him.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Golovkin is good but the guy in my avi is the heir to Sergio martinez
                      They're looking at a Zbik fight last i heard which would be good. I'v followed and been waiting for Proksa to step up for 2 or 3 years and the thing i always questioned is his size since he's only 5'8 and a slight build. His power looks to be legit which is great but against other elite MW's who are 5'11-6'1 it may still prove to be an issue.

MW is probably my favourite division.

Comment

Working...
                      X